New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    on all four tires maspudpod ang nasa outer thread ng tire.yung nasa loob makapal pa. what could be the cause of this? is it safe to flip the tire? backside will be the frontside na.

You might need to check your wheel alignment.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    toe in ba ang term nila dito?
    naka-pike ang gulong.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    if its the toe in alignment. then bakit pati ang likod? is it ok to flip the tires?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pwede din under-inflated lahat ng tires, so the tendency is the outer rim sags and gets worn out first. Kung toe in...sa harap lang dapat yung worn out pattern, malabo naman na pati yung rear tires naka toe in. best if you bring it to the nearest servitek.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    camber allignment lang yan pre

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    basta suspension problem yan or incorrect tire pressure. most probably your front and rear camber needs to be checked and corrected. check your shocks if they are still performing well.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I think I should also get my tires checked.Mejo madalas na kasi na mejo lumalambot ang tires. is it ok to flip the tires?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    to answer your question about flipping tires check first kung uni directional (performance tires usually are uni directional) ang tires mo. most tires especially passenger tires pwedeng iflip dahil bi-directional sila. pero kung performance tire yan i doubt kung pwede.
    Last edited by jim; June 22nd, 2005 at 12:49 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    in the case of underinflated or overinflated ang gulong, dapat nasa both outer thread ang pudpod and center thread pag overinflated.so definitely camber allignment and suspension check-up ang kailangan mo.but flipping the tires would be ur cheapest alternative.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
uneven tire bite