New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747 View Post
    mayroon ba kahit konti discount kung sa ROTA bicutan ka bibili compare sa mga authorized dealers nila sa Banaue at Evangelista?
    Yesterday, I called one shop in Makati, just to check if they have this kind of wheels and in case, how much it costs.

They told me that its not available and they need to call Rota Bicutan to check the availability and its price too.

It seems that it will cost lesser if we buy directly from the manufacturer since they allow it.

This gentleman Mr.Tony of Rota Bicutan is giving me a discount if I am going to purchase directly from them.

I am already thinking........ 17 or 18?

I might postpone it till next week, after Christmas. Dami gastos kasi.... And I just went today to Cruven at Camp Crame to have my car repaired.....

Next week na nga lang.......

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroZ28 View Post
    Yesterday, I called one shop in Makati, just to check if they have this kind of wheels and in case, how much it costs.

They told me that its not available and they need to call Rota Bicutan to check the availability and its price too.

It seems that it will cost lesser if we buy directly from the manufacturer since they allow it.

This gentleman Mr.Tony of Rota Bicutan is giving me a discount if I am going to purchase directly from them.
    Bro, magkano yung Battle? Kasi, matagal ko nang gustong bilhin ito, ngayon lang nagka-budget? Pwede ba trade-in dun sa Bicutan? 15" lang sa akin, swap ko sana dun sa stock VTi-S Accord mags (slanted star design).

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Still try to shop around. Buying directly does not guarantee lowest prices since they are also protecting their distributors. My friend tried to get a set directly from them a few years back. However he got a better deal somewhere in Banawe. Complete package including the wheels, tires, and mounting/balancing as well as trade in. In contrast to getting directly wherein you can only purchase the wheels themselves.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Bro, magkano yung Battle? Kasi, matagal ko nang gustong bilhin ito, ngayon lang nagka-budget? Pwede ba trade-in dun sa Bicutan? 15" lang sa akin, swap ko sana dun sa stock VTi-S Accord mags (slanted star design).

As per Rota Bicutan, their last price is P30,400 for the 18. Down from P31,000.

A shop in Evangelista quoted P32,000 for the wheels and P24,000 for the 4 tires. They are willing to give more discount if you are going to buy from them.

Trade-in, I am sorry, I was not able to ask them.

As per Otep, it is still better to scout around, like in Banawe or Evangelista. We might get a good deal there.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroZ28 View Post
    As per Rota Bicutan, their last price is P30,400 for the 18. Down from P31,000.

A shop in Evangelista quoted P32,000 for the wheels and P24,000 for the 4 tires. They are willing to give more discount if you are going to buy from them.

Trade-in, I am sorry, I was not able to ask them.

As per Otep, it is still better to scout around, like in Banawe or Evangelista. We might get a good deal there.
    Hmmm, mahal pala, I was thinking around 20-25k lang. Anyway, baka mas mura ng konti yung 15-inchers. Tama, scout na lang ako Banawe, para pwede trade-in. Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dami nang bagong labas rota ngayon... they have those light weight rims already.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron sila yung bagong gram lights na copy.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Anybody seen the Rota Grid Offroad on Banawe or Evangelista? I'm waiting for the restock on the Bicutan plant:

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    30k is decent already. A brand new set of 16's or 17's can go for 26k.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...yung REA-LITE, ganda at sobra gaan daw at 5.2kg each (15").

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
ROTA Wheels Are They Okay?