New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    pareng zero, maraming salamat, nakatulong ka ng marami.
    :D

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Originally posted by phillipogi
    i'm also interested in this convertion for my kia pride cd-5, kasi my sister will have my car na, but the problem is, pawis steering din, and its hard for her to steer the small car. Meron na bang convertion? Thanks!
    nagawa mo na ba ito dre? saan at magkano inabot? gs2 ko rin yan power steering conversion, although its the least of the priorities for the car for me. thanks!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    grabe.. ang mumura ng conversion ng kotse nyo!.. huhuhu..(

when i had my MB sedan converted to PS... i spent around 25K for it... that was back in 1996....

*sigh*.. yan ang advantage ng jap cars..... cheap parts......

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    mahal talaga mag maintain ng euro cars hehhee. yung katropa kong naka bmw 20,000 nagagastos sa tune up hehehe.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by OTEP
    You need the power steering pump, the bracket and the hydraulic lines and reservoir. Ano pa ba mga peeps?
    gearbox, additional pulley.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm also studying how to convert my Aunts Corolla XL 93 Model.....di ba rack and pinion yong steering non (not gear box)? E yung surplus galing sa japan di ba pang right hand drive? Nagagawan ba nang paraan yon?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    magkano ba pa convert to PoWer steering ng 97 Corolla XL?Mga anong range?May nagquote sa erpat ko sa Banawe 15k masyado bang mahal yun?
    TIA

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Mods:

It's CONVERSION.

Please.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    how about sa corona silver ed. magkano kaya pa-convert to Power steering any ideas mga pafs thanks

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    You need the power steering pump, the bracket and the hydraulic lines and reservoir. Ano pa ba mga peeps?
    kulang pa po sir ung pinakaimportante ung rack and pinion na power steering. eto ung connection sa tie rod ends nio at dito nakatusok ang manibela through the steering box at in out ang steering fluids dito na pinapump nung steering pump.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
pawis steering convertion