New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Thanks sir

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    any recommended shop for power steering leak?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by alvinchua View Post
    any recommended shop for power steering leak?
    My power steering was leaking at the sealing right side.
    I try out this stuff and it works:
    Auto Parts Power Steering Repair Additives ,overhaul Rack & Pinion - Offered Philippines - 37076314
    I know that stuff from the U.K. Forum and that guys told me it would help for beginning leaks, is the rack and pinion complete worn out it helps not.
    I have nothing todo with that guys, i can only say that they asked me about my problem to make shure that this fluid will help.
    And it helped for my problem.
    The steering is smother and softer since i use it.
    You can order it in ebay U.K, for less than half include shipping, needs only 2-4 weeks for shipping.
    When you have time you can safe a lot money.
    Search in eby U.K. for "Lucas Power Steering Stop Leak"andyou will find a lot offers.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Hello ask ko lang po ok ba ung lucas power steering leak sa honda civic 2004? May leak na din kasi power steering namin and we have relatives in US that can buy this lucas oil, is it worth it? Thanks po!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmcm28 View Post
    Hello ask ko lang po ok ba ung lucas power steering leak sa honda civic 2004? May leak na din kasi power steering namin and we have relatives in US that can buy this lucas oil, is it worth it? Thanks po!

for its price and convenience, it worth the try but no guarantees. power steering hoses leak sometimes after five years. if you use other than honda/acura compatible power steering fluid, it will leak in a matter of week/s. if the power steering is left with so much load, e.g., staying too long on an extreme hard turn when you can hear the power steering load up repeatedly shortens the life of the power steering system

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmcm28 View Post
    nope! do it the right way, OEM repair kit.

TS, just a thought nagpalit ka na rin ba ng feeder hose? baka hinde original or mali yun size kaya hirap yun pump then since meron pressure ang bumibigay eh yun seal
    Last edited by shadow; January 21st, 2015 at 10:30 AM.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    *shadow, thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Help power steering oil seal blowing.