New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    If it would happen again with the pump okay and no apparent fluid leaks, replace the pressure feed hose. It may be closing in inside preventing circulation thus overflowing your reservoir. High rpm will force the fluid through only to be hindered again as the engine goes back to idle.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ericbalajadia View Post
    If it would happen again with the pump okay and no apparent fluid leaks, replace the pressure feed hose. It may be closing in inside preventing circulation thus overflowing your reservoir. High rpm will force the fluid through only to be hindered again as the engine goes back to idle.
    Thanks, I will take note of that up to now the steering still is normal although I can hear some groans when I turn the wheel.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    yun problem ko naman.. inangat kasi yun ride ko kasi pinalitan ng engine support pag balik, yun manibela hindi naka align. tapos ang ginawa namin dito sa bahay kinalas namin yun manibela tapos inalign namin. pag kabalik ang tigas na, ano kaya problema dun mga sir?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    pag nagoverflow yung reservoir ng PS at me humming sound, indication na me air sa system... replace the O-ring ng pump at ensure na tight yung mga clips ng hose...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Heavy power steering during idle sentra B14