New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by fleas2016 View Post
    Can anyone share their suking shop which may sell lower arm bushing ng 2013 Sportage model in Evangelista or Banawe? I guess its the same for 2012 and up Hyundia Tucson. TIA!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    years ago, when i asked kia pasay for a part, and they didn't have one in stock (!!!), someone there un-officially said, "dun po sa pasay rotonda".
    i think he was refering to a store along northbound taft, near the vergel st. corner. if you go there early enough, you can park.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    GoodGear ...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Hmm thanks dr. d. I've reached out to Seiring. Meron din sila but unfortunately out of stock un rear lower arm bushing but they do have the rear stab links.

Let me call the shops at Vergel St cor Taft. Maybe they can Grab Express the parts to me din like Seiring (which is a nice surprise).

Obviously left and right dapat but is it required to replace both rear and front at the same time?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by fleas2016 View Post
    Hmm thanks dr. d. I've reached out to Seiring. Meron din sila but unfortunately out of stock un rear lower arm bushing but they do have the rear stab links.

Let me call the shops at Vergel St cor Taft. Maybe they can Grab Express the parts to me din like Seiring (which is a nice surprise).

Obviously left and right dapat but is it required to replace both rear and front at the same time?

i replace mine, when it needs to be replaced.
    i replace its partner, if i have money left over, after replacing the above.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234