New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by metal_mulisha01 View Post
    eto din problem ko with my Isuzu alterra, nagpalit ako ng new front tires, pagdating sa CASA sayang lang alignment daw kasi may alog na, need to replace BALL JOINT LH/RH (2pcs. 9,300) at CONTROL ARM BUSHING (4pcs. 2,800) plus Labor (5,740)

2 days ang repair kasi need pa ipamachineshop, gusto ko rin magcanvass sa mga shops aside sa casa. any opinion?
    banawe or other shops outside the casa.
    nung huli akong nagpapalit ng sa luma kong kotse, sa pedro gil when they were still in business, mura lang naman. mga 1.5-2K each ball joint, and much less for rod end.
    even the front shocks cost me less than 3K each.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    eto din problem ko with my Isuzu alterra, nagpalit ako ng new front tires, pagdating sa CASA sayang lang alignment daw kasi may alog na, need to replace BALL JOINT LH/RH (2pcs. 9,300) at CONTROL ARM BUSHING (4pcs. 2,800) plus Labor (5,740)

2 days ang repair kasi need pa ipamachineshop, gusto ko rin magcanvass sa mga shops aside sa casa. any opinion?
    napaka mahal naman ng ball joint na yan. 3500/pair for my elantra...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005

May halong ginto yata ball joint nila.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    May halong ginto yata ball joint nila.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    hindi siguro.
    malambot ang ginto, e.
    heh heh.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Had my 9th gen Altis' lower arm replaced too years ago with OEM. the large bushing wasnt avail yet that time as the altis is fairly new. Said car was my daily drive and passes daily along some rough roads. Had most of the front susp incl rear shocks replaced. All OEM. They are still ok til now coz i got a SUV to handle the rough stuff.. Haha

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by terrajn View Post
    Hi sirs,

Just had my 2012 Vios for 50k PMS and casa recommended to replace front lower arm (left & right). Sa Monday pa mabibigay sakin quotation but right now pa lang gusto ko na makakuha ideas and comparisons:

1. Mga around how much if ako bibili ng replacement part?
    2. Any recommended shops na pwede na din mag-install? better if around laguna / alabang area if possible.

Salamat po sa mga sasagot [emoji16]
    bakit replacement agad? usually bushing lang ang pinapalitan.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    bakit replacement agad? usually bushing lang ang pinapalitan.
    I'm not sure about the Vios, but in the case of the Altis, casa don't sell individual Bushings and that they are sold as "assembly" (A-arm with the small and big bushing already). Probably the same case with the Vios.. But if you can find a good third party bushing, it would also be more economical. Not sure if 3rd party parts offer Polyurethane bushings these days

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    I'm not sure about the Vios, but in the case of the Altis, casa don't sell individual Bushings and that they are sold as "assembly" (A-arm with the small and big bushing already). Probably the same case with the Vios.. But if you can find a good third party bushing, it would also be more economical. Not sure if 3rd party parts offer Polyurethane bushings these days
    may nakita nga ako iba bushing na medyo mas mahal. 800 php vs 40 php ordinary rubber.
    lahat ba ng gawa ng cruven, di na ma align after palitan ng tire rubber?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    Exactly sir, that's why I want to have it replaced outside. Have a friend who's a former SA from Toyota and recommendation niya is to replace the bushing and ball joint, OA lang daw yung sa casa kaya gusto replaceme agad yung buo. Anyway, up until now di pa sinesend ni casa yung quotation nila that's why di ko pa alam gano ka-OA yung presyo, will try to follow up later.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by terrajn View Post
    Exactly sir, that's why I want to have it replaced outside. Have a friend who's a former SA from Toyota and recommendation niya is to replace the bushing and ball joint, OA lang daw yung sa casa kaya gusto replaceme agad yung buo. Anyway, up until now di pa sinesend ni casa yung quotation nila that's why di ko pa alam gano ka-OA yung presyo, will try to follow up later.
    so here's your (and our) problem.
    casa will only replace the entire assembly. they don't do bushing only.
    outside the casa, they do replace bushing only. but the problem is, we do not know if this will last long or perform well.

maybe if the oem assembly can be purchased outside the casa, it will be a bit cheaper.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast