Quote Originally Posted by setter11 View Post
hi ! just to give my experience about Zee, Yesterday i went to Zee about 10:30 am, pagagawa ko sana 2 rear shocks ko, kso pag dating ko don di naman ganon kadami pa ang tao, kso park ako sa harap at hazard, pasok ako sa loob looking for someone to assist me or ask me for what i need but after going around for 15 min. and looking for anyone, sad to say that no one there to talk to me or to assist me, since i want the job to be done na, i just left and decided to go to reggie of BAnawe auto supply, reggie is also a tsikot member, although he is not there at Banawe auto supply someone entrtained me and give me the replacemnt shocks for my 1993 Nissan JX, im really looking for the cheap one. They recommended Zeon gas type w/ 3 mos. warrantyfor 1,150 each, marami na raw gumamit non specially mga taxi wala pa naman daw bumabalik sa kanila. they insall it to my car now my car has a nice ride wala ng ingay sa likod at medyo na lify ng mga 1 inch yung rear .

Just sharing my experience guys !!! thank you !!!

Boss magkano labor dun sa banawe auto supply? At saan exactly sa banawe yung pinagbilhan mo? I'm planning to change my shock absorbr sa harap.