New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Most likely worn out underchasis suspension parts ... stabilizer links, shock mounts, bushings, etc ...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, your innova has solid rear axle with semi elliptical leaf springs.
    Measure the wheel base left and right.
    Sometimes the center bolt of the rear springs slide or break resulting in a thrust angle.
    jick, the Innova has a solid rear axle riding on a 4 link rear suspension with coils.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    jick, the Innova has a solid rear axle riding on a 4 link rear suspension with coils.
    At 85k kms and over 5 years, the skinny upper and lower link bushings get tired or wear out. The wheelbase changes and set a thrust angle while in motion. When it's on the alignment rack, it would appear as if there is no misalignment. I would recommend having these rear bushings replaced first.
    Back in the mid '70's, when I used to do wheel alignment along Del Monte Ave., we had customers coming back having the same exact concerns. At the time we only did front wheel alignment which was wrong. It has to be four wheel alignment

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselpowah View Post
    Nag pa align na ako sa motech. Pero sabi di makita kung bakit kumakabig paren.

Eto ginawa nila.
    1. Align
    2. Rotate front tires
    3. Check tire pressures.

Still kabig sa right.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    baka po stuck up ang right front brakes (disc) calipher...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123