New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    What would be the best Brake Pad for Civic? My friend recommends BENDIX standard but upon checking the website. BENDIX has other better Brake Pad than the standard.

Can you comment on this and where can i get one?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bendix MetalKing

3. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Bendix MetalKing
    sir un pong sa lancer mx 2003 po? baka pome idea kayo kung ano brake pad ang pde sa kanya?salamat po..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ambin20 View Post
    sir un pong sa lancer mx 2003 po? baka pome idea kayo kung ano brake pad ang pde sa kanya?salamat po..
    Nako patay yung rotors mo sa metal king, mauubos yung rotors mo. Sobrang matapang sa rotors ang metal king kahit itanong mo sa kahit anong tindahan.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by JapanABC View Post
    Nako patay yung rotors mo sa metal king, mauubos yung rotors mo. Sobrang matapang sa rotors ang metal king kahit itanong mo sa kahit anong tindahan.
    Boss meron daw fake na Bendix, made in China yun daw ang kumakain ng rotor ayon sa Suzuki FB post.

Yung orig daw made in Australia ay okay naman daw.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipo View Post
    Boss meron daw fake na Bendix, made in China yun daw ang kumakain ng rotor ayon sa Suzuki FB post.

Yung orig daw made in Australia ay okay naman daw.
    If you want to know Bendix is exclusively distributed by All Inclusive in the Philippines, they are the only authorized stockist of Bendix brand brake parts.
    They stock Bendix General CT(Blue), 4WD(Red), Heavy Duty(Black), Metal King(Silver), Ultimate(Violet), & Euro(White & Grey).
    They mainly produced items in the Thailand factory, mostly the Thailand factory brakes are being sold to Southeast Asia.
    And most of the complains right now for Bendix is maingay daw based on the retail shops reviews regarding the brand. Even authorized resellers know about the noise complains.
    Also the distributor of Bendix is already importing another brand called "Prima"(Green box with mention of Bendix group) which is a lower category of Bendix which is being supplied by the same Thai factory and part of the Bendix group, this is targeted for those consumers who aim for cheaply priced brakes.
    Try to compare side by side Bendix brake pads unboxed and unsealed with Genuine pads or other OEM brand pads you can see the big difference in moulding and quality of the pads they are quite rougher in built quality. As of my knowledge regarding Bendix there are no China plants that Bendix owns.

Metal King and Ultimate are your rotors worst nightmare believe me many of my friends had their rotors eaten by too heavily metallic based pads which Metal King and Ultimate are composed of, you can try to shake the pads in the sun light or regular light if it reflects the light like a steel sheet then it is composed of high concentrations of metallic materials which will eat up rotors.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by JapanABC View Post
    As of my knowledge regarding Bendix there are no China plants that Bendix owns.
    Some genuine Bendix Honeywell pads in the US are Chinese. Tried some way back.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    magpapapalit na rin ako ng rear brake pads ko this saturday, ano ba feedbacks niyo sa Bendix metalking di ba ito maingay pag ginagamit tolerable ba yung dami ng brakedust na nanggagaling dito. How about yung ibang type ng Bendix anu-ano pa ba ito?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i've been using bendix metal-king for years na. better heat tolerance than stock pads. No squeeling.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    May alam kayo nagbebenta ng BENDIX brake pads?

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
Brake Pad Thread [Merged]