New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by t2erns View Post
    napaka importante nga nyang abs esp ngayon tag ulan and madulas ang daan
    Can I get your contact number sir? I decided to fix my ABS since delikado nga ngayon dahil madulas ang ulan.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

yes, walang kinalaman sa hydraulic braking system ung abs.
    erroneous and misleading information.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Maybe what he means is that even with ABS not working the system should default to normal braking.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    correct, brake system still operates conventionally even with the "ABS" warning light on. But still, much better if you would repair it and you never know when you will need it.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    correct, brake system still operates conventionally even with the "ABS" warning light on. But still, much better if you would repair it and you never know when you will need it.
    not always true. example the old bendix 10 and 11, abs problem will result in no conventional brakes too.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by t2erns View Post
    not always true. example the old bendix 10 and 11, abs problem will result in no conventional brakes too.
    another example is the cadillac allante, there is no master cylinder. the brake module only translates and applies the brake pressure from the accumulator which in turn gets pressure from the hydraulic pump. without power to the pump, there is no brakes nor traction control

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    yung 2009 Vios namin hanggang ngayon na ka on pa rin yung ABS light. 2.5k kasi singil sa casa check up palang. so hindi na namin pinaayos. wala naman issues except may ilaw sa dash. inisip ko na lang yung mga low end na auto wala naman abs eh.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Ano kaya problem ng ABS ng Cefiro 2004 model namen? I can hear the ABS motor buzzing when my speed is about 60kph then I suddenly step on the brake. The sensors were cleaned already.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
ABS Light on while driving