New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    We know Subaru is a good brand, but I don't see many on the road.

Mahina yata ang benta, even with all the good reviews. What's your opinion?

Forester, Legacy, Outback, Impreza?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    sobrang toyota and honda loving mga tao dito e (sometimes to the point na nakakasuka na). for now, hindi pa ganun ka benta mga subbies but in the long run i think its a brand that will definately stay kasi hindi naman overpriced ang motion image e. Impreza for 1.7m is very attractive if u consider that the old impreza was being sold for 1.9m by gm autoworld a few yrs back.
    Last edited by kyle618; December 26th, 2006 at 09:15 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    practicalitywise kung everyday drive lang naman cguro habol ng mga pinoy e dun na sila sa mura. na talagang pwede nilang ipang harabas? pero if theyre educated well bout the capabilities or maging purist sila ng awd vehicles cguro masbebenta ang mga subbies?

i agree the new price tag for the impreza is very very attractive 1.7 m for all its capabilities and features... i would buy one if i had the money... pero i think i would go with the legacy sedan? 2.0 r? i dont knwo it appeals to me more than the impreza... hehehehe just my 2 cents
    Last edited by GerardTagayty; December 26th, 2006 at 10:58 PM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    It depends on the priorities of the consumers and what they are after. Do they want fuel economy and utility or performance? If you notice even in the threads here most people want utility and the ability to carry lots of people with good fuel economy. Because of that Subaru may be stuck as a niche vehicle since their vehicle line up has only engines at 2.0L or higher and people view those as gas guzzlers. However, things may change after they are done with the development of their diesel engine for the Impreza and other models.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    their designs dont appeal to me.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    sleeper design

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    sleeper design, tamang tama sa mga agent na katulad ko. :bond:

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    You mean yun normal impreza 1.7M? Not even an STI WRC? Ang mahal naman.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by seonadancing View Post
    You mean yun normal impreza 1.7M? Not even an STI WRC? Ang mahal naman.
    AWD adds a lot to the price of a car and all Subarus I've seen thus far, are AWD. But, if you're driving in snow or dealing with hydroplaning, it's worth it.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    The STI the dealer is selling is not the real thing or under spec pinakamura cguro kasi hindi naka Brembo at BBS. If you want the real STI na 320hp sa gray market meron. Nice car pero malakas sa gas sabi ng Japanese friend ko and resale value d2 sa atin? pa rin.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Subaru? Is it selling well locally?