New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Si 06 View Post
    The STI the dealer is selling is not the real thing or under spec pinakamura cguro kasi hindi naka Brembo at BBS. If you want the real STI na 320hp sa gray market meron. Nice car pero malakas sa gas sabi ng Japanese friend ko and resale value d2 sa atin? pa rin.

They are selling the real thing by order nga lang. in fact they have 2 on display one white and one blue they also have four more upstairs all of which are taken. i just noticed something there wheels are not bbs anymore they looked kind of pale in color compared to the bbs. the 6 units were sold at 2.250m

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    seryoso? 2.250 m lang sa kanila yon? so better buy thean the evo? rs pa lang ng evo e 2.4 na... o bili na tayo ng sti! lol

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    marami na subaru on the roads maybe wrong timing lang ata mga labas nyo

1.7m for the impreza is NOT expensive its the same as its selling price in the states na almost 30k plus isipin nyo nalng na dati benta ng gm autoworld halos ganyan din for the impreza bug eye so hindi man lang tumaas yung price nya for 4 years

the model that you saw is not the STI version kaya hindi naka brembo etc but they are selling the STI version for 2.3m thats ths 320hp version

sulit naman subaru e ... kailngan lang talga maexperince ng mga tao on owning one plus their prices are very competitive especialy the forester turbo and impreza

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    it probably won't sell very well...why?

1) no snow in the Philippines. (it is the ultimate snow machine!)
    2) quirky designs may not be appealing to the masses.
    3) gas guzzlers (especially the turbo versions).
    4) brand is not as recognizable as the big three (honda, toyota, nissan).
    5) brand is not as widely supported as the big three.

...but for those few who will experience ownership of this brand, you will forever be loyal.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by GerardTagayty View Post
    seryoso? 2.250 m lang sa kanila yon? so better buy thean the evo? rs pa lang ng evo e 2.4 na... o bili na tayo ng sti! lol
    ...good luck in getting it on time. i heard clients who were supposed to get their STIs this month and made DPs months back were delayed again. units are expected daw to arrive anytime within Q1 of next year.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Good Luck guys sana mahimas agad ung WRX para maging STI because when I inquired last sept 2.4 daw indent order pa same as the evo IX my friend was selling na pwede nang iuwi that time so I got the Honda instead at least hindi bugbog kidneys ko at d lumalabas ang litid sa left foot ko. Pwede pang everyday drive ung Honda.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    *awwwww* thank you for caring.

:fly:

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I sometimes drop by the dealership since its near my place and I can tell that they are selling ok naman. Since they only have 1 outlet palang, of course you can't expect to see too many Subarus on the road.

However, I'm curious if they can sustain their sales especially if the initial demand has been served. I kinda find Subaru more of a enthusiast brand than a mainstream one and most car buyers will probably stick with the more practical brands and car models.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    saw a white Subaru Forester (not sure if its the XT) in the parking lot of rockwell powerplant

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganda ng legacy!! i like the styling and the twin exhaust adds to the pogi/intimidation factor

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Subaru? Is it selling well locally?