New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by wmbree View Post
    imho, hyundai gc and wrx shouldn't be compared... wrx has symmetrical awd for one, which subaru has been developing since 1972, not to mention the impreza wrx heritage... which the gc has really none of yet... but that's just me. :D peace
    I'm not really comparing them with respect to their features or what.. its just sila lang talaga ang nasa listahan ko with 1.7M price tag..

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by zner2525 View Post
    kung totoo ito, mababaliw na naman ako kakaisip kung hyundai GC or WRX if the new WRX still has the same 1.7M price tag.. 265hp vs 210hp of 2.0T premium of GC..
    afaik the outgoing wrx is m/t price 1.7+ the new wrx 265ps could be 1.8m same m/t transmission...V6 gc m/t with 306ps is 1.7m with all the features you need...pampagulo....

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i'm a subaru guy and i'll choose the gc if i'll keep it stock, pero if i'll mod it, wrx hands down.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by saipeme View Post
    afaik the outgoing wrx is m/t price 1.7+ the new wrx 265ps could be 1.8m same m/t transmission...V6 gc m/t with 306ps is 1.7m with all the features you need...pampagulo....
    I also consider the 3.8 V6 GC but I opted more on the 2.0T because of FC and the sound of the turbo.. hehe.. parang truck lang eh.. SSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    go with the sedan na! i'm just so glad that subaru decided to return the STi to a sedan.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I went yesterday in MI to get my or/cr... Fortunately, saw some suso friends... They were getting two 2011 Subaru Impreza.. Sila yung No1 and No2 owners...

Eto yung white na naka display sa MI, sino kaya ang magiging lucky owner neto...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Owners #1, #2, #3 from Subaru Society ;)

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    parang boy racer the big spoiler in the back.

I'll probably get the hatch maybe next month or so. Im excited hehehe.

Thing that is bothering me is that the visibility from the front sucks. I was hoping since its a smaller car than my Legacy, it would be 'close' to my Jazz in terms of maneuverability. But it still feels big inside and I cant see the front that well (I'm 5'11). Well I guess you cant have them all. O/T: I swore I'd never sell my Jazz because it was so much fun to drive but turbo power is addicting! My FXT gives better visibility than the WRX STi.

Sayang walang sun roof and the stereo is still the same one as in my FXT. But other than that, I'm salivating at the thought! If you were me, would you get this WRX Sti or the Cooper Countryman S ?
    you can always replace the spoiler with a smaller one. anyway regarding the cooper vs. STi, it really depends on your needs. the STi is truly a pure performance car but the countryman is a totally different car. is it even available in the philippines already? from my experience with a cooper S, even though it's not as powerful as the STi i can say it is a much more fun car than the STi. don't get me wrong the STi will run circles around the cooper S but the cooper is different, it's one of those cars that doesn't need power to have fun with. i'm sure the countryman will be just as fun.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by arnoldc View Post
    Owners #1, #2, #3 from Subaru Society ;)
    Ikaw yung number 3???

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    How I wish! But not me

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Subaru Impreza wrx 5 Door/Hatchback No more Stock?