New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    check this renderings out
    the rear is a killer pero, IMO, this STi looked like a cat and a fish combined (personal description).
    cat-fish? hmm... you be the judge

2013 Subaru Impreza STi Renders

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by desmoquatro View Post
    as an 07 sti owner I was appalled on how the 08 hatch looks. pero nang naglabas sila ng sedan version na STI, nagandahan ako ulit. Currently I am selling my sti to get the new one pero with this news I will hold the purchase till the next generation comes out. ang bilis pala lumipas ng 5 years. time to change the model na pala

Don't ! Yan yung pinaka-gusto kong Impreza model.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post

Don't ! Yan yung pinaka-gusto kong Impreza model.
    Hindi naman sa'yo yung Impreza eh....

Kung gusto mo ikaw bumili nung Impreza niya. Ha-ha!

Yung sedan, ok. Parang Legacy. Pero yung Hatch..... Err.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    It's just so beautiful !

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Agree to All that the new model looks stunning!!!! Ang ganda!!!! Plus, it's a SUBIE!!!!

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Although not officially launched here yet, there are units up for customer release at the dealer already.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Guys, just a question...I just saw an add in ************** for a subaru impreza AT 2008 model...Price is at 760k...Is the price just right? Well I could bring a mechanic to check if there are no problems with the unit...And also how much would be the maintenance cost of owning a 2nd Hand Impreza? Is it all worth it as compared to buying a mid level compact car?

Here's the add: http://www.**************/index.php/...&featureType=1

Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    It's officially official now. Motor Image Pilipinas launches all-new Subaru Impreza: Motor Image Pilipinas launches all-new Subaru Impreza - News | TopGear.com.ph

News
    Motor Image Pilipinas launches all-new Subaru Impreza
    20 Jul 2012

TopGear.com.ph Philippine Car News - Motor Image Pilipinas launches all-new Impreza

Motor Image Pilipinas is the latest distributor to bring a new vehicle quietly to our market as it is finally offering the all-new Subaru Impreza.

The all-new Impreza's design echoes that of the midsize Legacy sedan with its hawk-eye headlamps, hexagonal grille, and aggressive wheel arches. Together with the low silhouette profile, this gives the car its sophisticated yet sporty personality.

The luxurious look continues inside, thanks to the cabin's high-grade finish as well as the multi-function display and steering wheel-mounted satellite switches with cruise control. The top-of-the-line model gets more opulent features like a sunroof, leather seats and a reverse camera system.

Subaru's third-generation 2.0-liter FB-series boxer engine powers the all-new Impreza with its 150hp and 197Nm output being transferred to the Japanese carmaker's signature Symmetrical All Wheel Drive system through either a six-speed manual transmission or a Lineatronic CVT.

Keeping the passengers safe are a six-airbag system, ABS with EBD, vehicle dynamics control system, and brake assist system.

The 2.0i Impreza with six-speed manual transmission is now available at P1.158 million, while the 2.0i-Sport variant can be had for P1.298 million.

TopGear.com.ph Philippine Car News - Motor Image Pilipinas launches all-new Impreza
    Last edited by JackFlash; July 23rd, 2012 at 12:41 AM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Any news update regarding the new impreza, meron display noon sa MOA , maganda siya kaya lang medyo hindi maganda and interior. Kamusta na and performance at maintenance cost . Naanap kasi ako ng car natingin ako ng focus, honda.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by karl2001 View Post
    Any news update regarding the new impreza, meron display noon sa MOA , maganda siya kaya lang medyo hindi maganda and interior. Kamusta na and performance at maintenance cost . Naanap kasi ako ng car natingin ako ng focus, honda.
    I actually like the interior of the new Impreza. It's the exterior, particularly the rear end that has let me down.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Official: 2012 Subaru Impreza