New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Kelan ba palit nito??? Baka mag-discount na din ang impreza if ever? dadagdag sa panggulo sa utak ko pag may discount din. Focus TDCi now is priced lower.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    siguro kailangan lang nito magandang rims and kaunting lowering gwapo na

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Saw a yellow, dressed up Cosworth hatch version in a Japanese mag of a 2012 WRX and it's pretty darn drool-worthy ...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Leaked brochure scans showing the 2012 JDM Subaru Impreza

Hatchback variant of the Impreza will be called "Impreza Sport" while the sedan version will be called "Impreza G4".

Two engine variants: FB16 (1.6L boxer engine, new) and FB20 (2.0L boxer engine found on the Forester)

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Yung blue nag mukhang legacy.. :-)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    as an 07 sti owner I was appalled on how the 08 hatch looks. pero nang naglabas sila ng sedan version na STI, nagandahan ako ulit. Currently I am selling my sti to get the new one pero with this news I will hold the purchase till the next generation comes out. ang bilis pala lumipas ng 5 years. time to change the model na pala

New sedan looks good. I don't like the hatch so much...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    it's now officially out now guys sa subaru.com / usdmarket
    kasabay ng uber drooling 2013 Subaru BRZ Concept STi. 1-2 punch sila for this year!
    boom boom boom!!

kindly just check their site for the BRZ, i have to sleep na kasi kanina pa ko napapalaway kababasa at kakatingin...

The BRZ is supposed to come only in RWD, but due to its probable usage as the base for the next-generation Subaru WRC car it wouldn't be so wrong to expect some versions to come with the AWD, especially considering that it's a traditional feature in the Subaru range

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    still ain't digging that side mirror design. but oh well. the bigger problem is subaru's apparent identity crisis with the BRZ and whatnot. I miss the old, ugly, not trying-to-be-mainstream subaru. unahan na sa mas weird na current gen Impreza before it goes. :rofl:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Official: 2012 Subaru Impreza