New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    grabe pala yun.

the rear mini-wing sure is wierd. pero if they've tested it and it works, ok lang.

the rear of the new impreza...wierd. they're jumping on the altezza-taillight bandwagon too.

pero i like the impreza wagon without the hoodscoop. mas ok saken dating kesa sedan with hoodscoop.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93
    grabe pala yun.

the rear mini-wing sure is wierd. pero if they've tested it and it works, ok lang.

the rear of the new impreza...wierd. they're jumping on the altezza-taillight bandwagon too.

pero i like the impreza wagon without the hoodscoop. mas ok saken dating kesa sedan with hoodscoop.
    ahhh, the waist spoiler? EDM style naman yon, ginaya ang BMWs with roof and deck spoiler.

Dapat ginawa ng Subaru, LED lights na lang. Soon siguro LED lights na lahat kahit nakakasilaw sa gabi kapag nasa likod ka nila...hehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    First pic:

Second pic, it made it look better where the front grill doesnt look that big.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002

taray ng mata:

Now the taillamp is a different story, Im not fond of its tail

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    nice. meron na ba dito nyan. test drive natin.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Later this year yata ang labas nyan sa showroom. Pero I have something else in my mind for a test drive :jump:

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i actually like the new impreza at the 1st wagon pic angle. :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    photo angle really matters pala. Baka bad angle lang yung sa carshow pic.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Karding - RS and TS ba iyong ibang pics kasi walang hood scoop not unless FMIC na

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    USDM Legacy, baka nga RS/TS lang dahil wala namang chismis na FMIC na ang new Impreza. Wala din akong nabasang chismis sa nabisco.com kung hindi na TMIC. :hihihi:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
is this the  new Subaru WRX STi?