New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Same feedback I got from someone from Subaru GH after I test drove the 2014 forester. The test drive unit had stiff suspension. He mentioned that they gave the feedback to HQ and the new batches should have softer ride.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Is this confirmed na yng newer batches have softer suspension? Meaning ba yng cars released jan 2014 onwards? When we talked to MI, jan pa dw most likely marerelease new shipment.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Yap it's confirmed. New batches have softer suspension. The change was applied starting October, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Is this confirmed na yng newer batches have softer suspension? Meaning ba yng cars released jan 2014 onwards? When we talked to MI, jan pa dw most likely marerelease new shipment.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by armanjr View Post
    Yap it's confirmed. New batches have softer suspension. The change was applied starting October, 2013.
    Thanks. That is good to know. We're leaning towards getting a 2.0il. But still thinking if we could save on the 100k or so and get the sportage AT gas model instead... Like the space and road visibility of the forester better though.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Any one experience forester leather seats getting damaged. I have a xt almost 6 moths old meron cut iyong leather seat n start sa edge malapit doong sa metal bottom sa passenger side. I when to the casa , check p nila kung cover ng warranty

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by armanjr View Post
    Hmm... So how about the older units that don't have the new suspension yet? Will they be changed for free?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    If you have the old unit Ask your SA bro. They may have the solution to this .

Quote Originally Posted by HarmLess View Post
    Hmm... So how about the older units that don't have the new suspension yet? Will they be changed for free?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Guys, i test drove the 2.0il i noticed medyo stiff yun suspension niya. Talaga bang medyo matagtag ang ride? Paki share din ang FC niyo. Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Yes, ride is really on the "firm" side.
    After nearly 6K on the ODO, I'm averaging 9.4km/L (mix of city and highway driving)

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman88 View Post
    Guys, i test drove the 2.0il i noticed medyo stiff yun suspension niya. Talaga bang medyo matagtag ang ride? Paki share din ang FC niyo. Thanks.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Just came from MI greenhills, was really impressed at the pricing and features...was 99% sure of getting a 2.0iL. But after reading posts here on engine vibrations, para akong nabuhusan ng malamig na tubig...and no auto locks as per a post here..really?

Actually I'm also considering the cx5, but leaning towards the AWD of the forrester..pero mukhang magiging toe to toe ang laban, lalo na matagtag pala tong forrester, yun pa naman ang binibida ng Mazda agent na maganda, yung ride daw nila exceptional para sa CUV.

Deym, lalo tuloy gumulo isip ko

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast