New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by carlovil View Post
    sayang...hope you consider subaru for your future car... both sedan and hatch are great cars... ive had the opportunity to own 2 my old one was a 04 sti and the last was a 08 sti hatch ... in my experience the sedan had the more aggressive set up stock to stock while the hatch you need to set it up (suspension) to get the rally car feel. especially on tight corners the hatch has more body roll reason for this the higher center of gravity. both cars are sold now so im back to the sedan...
    Nabuhay ulit ang Impeza option! We're leaning towards the hatchback. Actually, it's going to be my wife's car. Ok lang, conjugal. Flexible cargo loading and our youngest son's preference swung the vote. Will try to schedule a test drive soon. Salamat ulit!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sa wakas, we've put in the order for the 2.0 sedan! It felt like there was a little more leg room for the rear passengers. Not sure if it was in my mind or the additional so many inches did make a difference. The cargo space was also weird when I did a last look yesterday. Though the hatchback can take taller loads thru the back, the sedan gave me more cargo space for the things we'd normally carry. I'm also a sucker for 2 tail pipes. Will have to wait till end of June though. We want a white one. Thanks to Tsikot and everyone who gave their comments and advice.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    congrats bro... try visiting scp... and www.funrunforum.com

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Sa wakas, we've put in the order for the 2.0 sedan! It felt like there was a little more leg room for the rear passengers. Not sure if it was in my mind or the additional so many inches did make a difference. The cargo space was also weird when I did a last look yesterday. Though the hatchback can take taller loads thru the back, the sedan gave me more cargo space for the things we'd normally carry. I'm also a sucker for 2 tail pipes. Will have to wait till end of June though. We want a white one. Thanks to Tsikot and everyone who gave their comments and advice.
    Enjoy your ride!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jobs View Post
    The cargo space was also weird when I did a last look yesterday. Though the hatchback can take taller loads thru the back, the sedan gave me more cargo space for the things we'd normally carry
    yeah. even me, im having a hard time understanding why the cargo for the sedan is usually bigger than a hatchback.. hatches should be the one who is bigger in terms of cargo space. same scenario ito for the sx4 sedan and the hatch. bakit nga ba ganun?

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    *foresterx
    2008 Model. The first one that came out.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    equipped parin with 6 airbags yan bro.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    The airbags can easily identified to eliminate guesswork.

I have a 2010 model.

Look at the A pillars, on both sides you will se SRS. Look at the C pillar, you will also see SRS. That's the curtains. 4 curtains.

Then you have usuall front airbags, driver and passenger side. That's 2.

Finally, you have the seat side airbags for both front seats. Look at the seats from the side when you open the front doors, you'll see SRS. So that's another 2 airbags.

8 airbags, AFAIK.

I've checked a 2008 way back, they don't have curtains.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Sorry medyo OT pero I'm interested in owning a Subaru particularly an Impreza but I'm hesitant. In terms of maintenance cost, kalevel na ba ng mga luxury brands like BMW? Or still around Honda Ford-level? Thanks!

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Its Honda - Ford level for PMS.
    I'm not sure on parts, any ideas?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Impreza - Sedan(4D) or Hatchback(5D)