New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    For the Mitasu CVTF, which between the three do I need?

MJ322
    MJ329 (Pink)
    MJ329G (Green)

Based on their descriptions, they can all be used for the Subaru XV so not sure which one. The seller in Lazada said they usually distribute the green one to auto repair shops.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post
    For the Mitasu CVTF, which between the three do I need?

MJ322
    MJ329 (Pink)
    MJ329G (Green)

Based on their descriptions, they can all be used for the Subaru XV so not sure which one. The seller in Lazada said they usually distribute the green one to auto repair shops.

Since Di naman hi-torque CVTF requirement ng FB20-equipped Subarus, any will do. Yung sa turbo-equipped and 6-cylinder Subarus, only the MJ329 and MJ329G can be used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Since Di naman hi-torque CVTF requirement ng FB20-equipped Subarus, any will do. Yung sa turbo-equipped and 6-cylinder Subarus, only the MJ329 and MJ329G can be used.

But do we need "SUBARU CVT OIL for LINEARTRONIC"? Kasi yung MJ329 and MJ329G lang yung ganun.

Also, I'm reading in international forums that according to Subaru themselves, there are no compatible CVT fluids that are up to spec compared to the Subaru OEM fluid. What is your take on this?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    But do we need "SUBARU CVT OIL for LINEARTRONIC"? Kasi yung MJ329 and MJ329G lang yung ganun.

Also, I'm reading in international forums that according to Subaru themselves, there are no compatible CVT fluids that are up to spec compared to the Subaru OEM fluid. What is your take on this?
    Just use either of the two options from Mitasu. Yung MJ329 ginamit ng FusionR sa XT ko, that’s what I remember. No issues naman with a drain and refill method.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    It's also the first time that my wiper fluid empty light turned on. What do I need to use to refill this?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    It's also the first time that my wiper fluid empty light turned on. What do I need to use to refill this?
    Just pour water. No need for anti-freeze wiper fluid kasi nasa Pinas lang tayo.

I make it a weekly task to check my wiper fluid and also check the hood for any unwanted things in the engine bay.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Distilled water ...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ... since new, 3 years ago...? perhaps the casa re-fills it during pms...
    i use plain tap water on my toyota. some prefer distilled water, so as to avoid possible solid precipitates from clogging the small passageways.
    we are in the tropics, kasi.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I use Microtex windshield fluid for lubrication and degreasing.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ... since new, 3 years ago...? perhaps the casa re-fills it during pms...
    i use plain tap water on my toyota. some prefer distilled water, so as to avoid possible solid precipitates from clogging the small passageways.
    we are in the tropics, kasi.
    Me too, mostly tap water. Sometimes, yung mga Di nauubos na bottled water. Rather than throw them, I just use them to fill up the wiper fluid.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast