New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Guys, what is the minimum type of gas required for the Subaru XV? Unleaded or Premium? Hope you can post its FC. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    according to motor image, xcs 95 for optimum performance. got my xv last thursday, april 12. tangerine orange. yup, very happy.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by sayuri View Post
    according to motor image, xcs 95 for optimum performance. got my xv last thursday, april 12. tangerine orange. yup, very happy.
    Nice! Premium? Review naman dyan. We're planning to get a tangerine one also :D

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Picture naman din

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Nice! Premium? Review naman dyan. We're planning to get a tangerine one also :D
    Yes premium. They dont have the tangerine/orange color sa entry level eh.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    waiting for my entry level xv, may darating daw sa May, 3 months na waiting line ng premium :-)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mahirap ba maintenance ng Subaru? I mean are parts expensive? I usually just have my cars service Sa dealer max ng 1 year then Sa labas na ako papagawa...hinde ba mahirap maghanap ng parts? And Meron din ba mga replacement parts or puro OEM lang Sa market?

I like this, Pumunta ako yesterday Sa Honda to check on the crv...pwede sana pero mahal talaga pricing nils not worth Ang CRV for the price tag...Kahit na cbu From Japan or US pa yan..

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Mahirap ba maintenance ng Subaru? I mean are parts expensive? I usually just have my cars service Sa dealer max ng 1 year then Sa labas na ako papagawa...hinde ba mahirap maghanap ng parts? And Meron din ba mga replacement parts or puro OEM lang Sa market?

I like this, Pumunta ako yesterday Sa Honda to check on the crv...pwede sana pero mahal talaga pricing nils not worth Ang CRV for the price tag...Kahit na cbu From Japan or US pa yan..
    A foresters headlight when it first came out cost 90k, not sure how much it is now but i heard prices became better. Aftermarket and oem parts are available and easy to find, but ofcourse not as easy as honda parts. Anyway drive one and you'll truly feel one with the car.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks, I never owned cars outside of the mainstream Japanese brands, cuz that's what I'm trying to avoid..to spend ridiculous amount of money for the maintenance...I like the no frills maintenance and if something ever breaks its cheap and fast to replace the parts...

I just need something that can last me 5 years and can sell it without spending much aside from the routine change oils and other fluids changes..

Well my parents owned euro cars thru the years but it's their money that they are spending for the upkeep of their cars...if they will pay for the maintenance cost of my euro cars then no doubt ill buy in a heartbeat..

Time of the year nanaman magpalit ng kotse to avoid maglabas ng mga sira...my 4 and 5 yr old cars need to be replace na..

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Well interms of performance the subaru can compete with the europeans. Reliablity, it is one of the most reliable and safest cars ever made and that is a proven fact not just rumors or testaments by owners. It can last up to 300k km with out any major problems if maintained properly.

Anyway most well known car manifacturers these days will last you 3-5 years with out giving you a headache. 10-15yrs is a different story though. That's why i suggest test driving all cars available that is with in your price range.

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
2012 Subaru XV