New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    hi sir!

IMO if your planning to change tires without changing the stock mags...I think you should just stick with the 245's kasi parang alanganin talagang tingnan yung 265's sa very narrow mags...and as I could remember there are safety issues yata when using big tires o narrow mags....

anyhow, since nabanggit mo yung 245/75 which is new to my ears...you might as well try it...kasi AFAIK wala pa nag tatry nyan.....another one who tried a unique size was our member from cebu....si TK...235/80/16 stock mags...maganda tingnan on the strada....pang rally size kasi yun...

ganda bro!! dont mind the rubbing sa mudguards lang yan hehehe....did you swap the original mags and tires ba?
    yup LR, kinuha ng 20k kya napapalit na ko kagad... nagiinquire lang ako e, then inoffer sakin ung 3mos installment and 20k worth trade-in ung 2010 stock mags and tires.

pero idol pa rin ung mickey t. nyo!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by treklife View Post
    yup LR, kinuha ng 20k kya napapalit na ko kagad... nagiinquire lang ako e, then inoffer sakin ung 3mos installment and 20k worth trade-in ung 2010 stock mags and tires.

pero idol pa rin ung mickey t. nyo!
    Question sir :bye1:

GLS sports po ba yung strada nyo? Kasi itatanong ko kung naipalipat nyo po ba yung tire pressure monitoring system sa bagong gulong?
    Last edited by shakatak70; August 9th, 2010 at 07:11 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i made the mistake of installing 265/75/16 on a 16x7rims, i did not feel and see the maximize effect of the tires, but when i changed the rims to 16x8, the tires looked really massive and wide.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    nice. the mags looks like mga american trucks.
    astig talag strada kahit anong ilagay na mod bagay....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shakatak70 View Post
    Question sir :bye1:

GLS sports po ba yung strada nyo? Kasi itatanong ko kung naipalipat nyo po ba yung tire pressure monitoring system sa bagong gulong?
    nagawa ko na ito sa pajero, montero sport and strada. sisiw lang po ito sa nagpapalit ng rim and tires.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    I was able to meet up with Fellow BOSB Mighty Max at the Mitsubishi-Motorplaza showroom and service center (my weekly tambayan) and i got to see his Strada... fitted with the Pajero Field Master Ralliart mags (painted white) and an interesting swap that he did with his Montero Sport:

in exchange for what is to be found in the Montero Sport:

according to Mighty Max, exchanging fascia and painting the bumper to their respective colors was easy. the challenge was with the electricals for the Headlamp assembly since the Strada was a single Bulb as compared to the Monty's dual Bulb. To this date- both trucks STILL works well and continues to be a head turner... hehehe...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    I was able to meet up with Fellow BOSB Mighty Max at the Mitsubishi-Motorplaza showroom and service center (my weekly tambayan) and i got to see his Strada... fitted with the Pajero Field Master Ralliart mags (painted white) and an interesting swap that he did with his Montero Sport:

in exchange for what is to be found in the Montero Sport:

according to Mighty Max, exchanging fascia and painting the bumper to their respective colors was easy. the challenge was with the electricals for the Headlamp assembly since the Strada was a single Bulb as compared to the Monty's dual Bulb. To this date- both trucks STILL works well and continues to be a head turner... hehehe...
    ok na ok ito ah!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    WOOOOW!!! COOOOOLLL!!!!

Nasa Isip ko palang yan....may nakagawa na pala dito!

nice one sir Mighty max! true blue Mitsubishi fanatic!

Naalala ko pa tuloy when I first saw his L200 with its really nice paint scheme...swerte nakakuha nun!

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    i was amazed at first too... i told him to take good care of his strada in time for the pagudpud fun run or any EB of strada club... hehehe

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    nice! poging pogi!

TSCP Strada Mods [continued]