New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 30 of 164 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    the intercooler will not be that expensive one thing for sure mas mura kesa sa surplus na intercooler diyan sa atin since intercooler diyan na surplus range from 15 above our's is brand new and less price, about the performance chip naman it will also be cheaper than DP chip plus they have a big diffrence when it comes to performance.

hope you could get thepricing when you arrive at the end of the year.hehehehe

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    Any one interested sa after market intercooler (a little bigger than the stock) but good to be use with our stock turbo.

Wag maliitin ang stock turbo today i almost blow my engine test run the boost reach 25Psi, need to tone down a bit to be safe i keep it in 20Psi.

This is only a chip and a few mods sa common rail and EGR.

Will be installing a new intercooler any body interested.
    Sir dadz, sa BKK mga magkano po inaabot ung honeycomb grill? Baka lang meron ka if uuwi ka, interested po ako.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMUS08 View Post
    Sir dadz, sa BKK mga magkano po inaabot ung honeycomb grill? Baka lang meron ka if uuwi ka, interested po ako.
    yeah interested din.

BTW to the Bosb who gave me this tires. Here it is after maikabit:

Thank You! hehehe.. maaga pasko.

He wished to be unnamed daw.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Hi Guys,

Just want to ask if someone has tried installing a reverse sensor? Ask sana ko sana ung wiring. I got a present kc kaso ung wiring di ko alam paano palusutin from out to in or vise versa.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    *EJAY

anong size na ngayon ng gulong mo ;) post ka pa ulit ng ibang view pls..

Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    ejay, bait talaga ni ninong no? hehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Hi Guys,

Just want to ask if someone has tried installing a reverse sensor? Ask sana ko sana ung wiring. I got a present kc kaso ung wiring di ko alam paano palusutin from out to in or vise versa.
    Sir, you can run the wire on the driver side of the ladder frame (chasis). Just use cable ties to secure the wire along with the break line and stock electrical wire loom which runs from the engine to the rear bumper. Sa engine bay, you can run the wire from the chasis up and around the brake fluid reservior and to the battery para malinis tingnan. Sa on-switch, pwede mag-tap sa driver side rear reverse light and run the wire under the tail lamp. Yung sensor buzzer, pwede sa driver side foot area running the wire from the chasis to the front endcap ng step board, through the groove above the endcap and into the driver side foot area. That's how I routed my reverse camera and rear auxiliary light.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by doy View Post
    Sir, you can run the wire on the driver side of the ladder frame (chasis). Just use cable ties to secure the wire along with the break line and stock electrical wire loom which runs from the engine to the rear bumper. Sa engine bay, you can run the wire from the chasis up and around the brake fluid reservior and to the battery para malinis tingnan. Sa on-switch, pwede mag-tap sa driver side rear reverse light and run the wire under the tail lamp. Yung sensor buzzer, pwede sa driver side foot area running the wire from the chasis to the front endcap ng step board, through the groove above the endcap and into the driver side foot area. That's how I routed my reverse camera and rear auxiliary light.

Thank you Sir, bukas vacation na ako...try to start doing it. Challenge ko na lang is the holes ...I got the rearbumper kc from Sir Bigblock...suko ang drill ko...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Thank you Sir, bukas vacation na ako...try to start doing it. Challenge ko na lang is the holes ...I got the rearbumper kc from Sir Bigblock...suko ang drill ko...
    Sir, I also have Bigblock bumper, your drill that came with your rear sensors will do the job, thats what they did to mine when i had my rear cam moved from the stock bumper to my new steel bigblocks bumpers

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    Sir, I also have Bigblock bumper, your drill that came with your rear sensors will do the job, thats what they did to mine when i had my rear cam moved from the stock bumper to my new steel bigblocks bumpers

Wow...thats great Sir. im now eager to start working on it.. Got to wake up early then.. hehehe. Ill just post some pics ones im finish. thanks sir.

TSCP Strada Mods [continued 2]