New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    nice shots sir G01!

BTW sir TP.....may new na bang itinerary? or were still sticking to the first one?.....inde naba babaguhin? kasi binawi yung holiday diba?
    si sir ian ang incharge sa itinerary... pero malamang magstick tayo dun sa original... nagfile na yata ng leave ang mga BOSBs sa work nila hehehe

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    si sir ian ang incharge sa itinerary... pero malamang magstick tayo dun sa original... nagfile na yata ng leave ang mga BOSBs sa work nila hehehe
    *LR777

Yep... Itinerary Version 2 will be based on the first one. We will just be flexible whether to start the fun run either on the 26th or 27th? The Mini-EB is probably starting by now. lets see if they have anything else in mind... are you going?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    *LR777

Yep... Itinerary Version 2 will be based on the first one. We will just be flexible whether to start the fun run either on the 26th or 27th? The Mini-EB is probably starting by now. lets see if they have anything else in mind... are you going?
    ok bro...wil wait for it...

inde ako napunta ngayon.....nag preprepare kasi for the event bukas...birthday kasi ni erpat....which means I would be also missing the two events this coming weekend....

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by notEworthy27 View Post
    Up!

I really need a break. As in break. So wherever matuloy, sasama ako. Though malaking possibility na hitch ako.
    Glad to know you are considering joining us, bro! thanks and hope to see you soon. will give you my ideas for the video!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    oks lang yan bro... ang importante kasama ka
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmme View Post
    Ang Cheesy!
    ay sus! hahahaha!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    si sir ian ang incharge sa itinerary... pero malamang magstick tayo dun sa original... nagfile na yata ng leave ang mga BOSBs sa work nila hehehe..

so clear na tayo na nov. 26, 11pm, meeting place at metro walk then after the assembly, sabay sabay na tayo aalis.? tama ba nov. 26 pm? hindi nov. 27? hehehhehehe sana ma post na yun final itinerary para yung mga bosb na di pa nakapag file ng leave ay makapagfile na kapag nakita na nila na final na itinerary naten.....thanks yuhhooooo calling... [SIZE=4]master ian[/SIZE].......(hehe kulit ko ano...)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Share ko lang my Sagada Journey with some pictures.
    http://pinoyfortuner.14.forumer.com/...pic.php?t=3120

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mdksael View Post
    si sir ian ang incharge sa itinerary... pero malamang magstick tayo dun sa original... nagfile na yata ng leave ang mga BOSBs sa work nila hehehe..

so clear na tayo na nov. 26, 11pm, meeting place at metro walk then after the assembly, sabay sabay na tayo aalis.? tama ba nov. 26 pm? hindi nov. 27? hehehhehehe sana ma post na yun final itinerary para yung mga bosb na di pa nakapag file ng leave ay makapagfile na kapag nakita na nila na final na itinerary naten.....thanks yuhhooooo calling... [SIZE=4]master ian[/SIZE].......(hehe kulit ko ano...)
    Helloooooooo Master Sael,

Provided that everyone (who is employed) in the list has taken their leaves off from work, the fun run can start on the 26th.

But
    if there is a request that it must be moved to the 27th, then it can be moved. I submitted Itinerary Version 2 to the officers yesterday based on the 27th. We can wait for their feedback. HTH.

*av8or5/thepatriarch, you got Yahoo mail.

shadow3616931, thanks for sharing your pics.
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; November 7th, 2009 at 01:35 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Thanks shadow, for the link to your summer trip to Sagada.

Nice pics of the breath-taking views and interesting places. The landscape may be a little different though, at this time of our visit where the weather is colder and wetter.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    1. By the time you guys will be at work, Sir G01 and I will on our way to Sagada for our test run- (YEBAH!!!) We will be taking note of the kilometers it will take from either Baguio City and the Halsema Highway Checkpoint. Sirs G01 and I will also be undertaking the following:
    - the ongoing Road Construction/Improvement
    - sightseeing spots (i'm positive it will be a sunny day!)
    - reservations for Mt. Data (i'm taking note of room reservations for particular BOSBs). Shall we be reserving for about 35-40? and will probably issue the officers with a room assignment list.
    - Food Preparation and Drinks
    - Inquiries for the tour guide for cave/site visits
    - i will be checking the signal of smart and sun cellular (sorry, i'm not carrying a globe sim now) and probably call any BOSB with sun cellular (probably sir TP) for testing purposes.

2. Last week i drafted a letter addressed to our City Mayor's office for the tree planting activity- approved by sirs ThePatriarch and av8or5. it was receivedyesterday by their staff and i will be coordinating with the city tourism officer to make it an even by the city for the club. I'm projecting that each BOSB present can perhaps plant 1 or 2 seedlings together with their companions. Here is hoping the Mayor will also plant with all of us... hehehe... noting that the club as been successful with the medical, dental outreach programs as well as relief operations, lets say this is our environmental outreach!

3. The proposed relief operations has been dropped. Based on our observations, most towns have been supported by LGUs.

We will update you guys afterwards... hopefully before the friday night mini-eb. see'ya!

TSCP... to a hundred and beyond! :rockon:

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    1. By the time you guys will be at work, Sir G01 and I will on our way to Sagada for our test run- (YEBAH!!!) We will be taking note of the kilometers it will take from either Baguio City and the Halsema Highway Checkpoint. Sirs G01 and I will also be undertaking the following:
    - the ongoing Road Construction/Improvement
    - sightseeing spots (i'm positive it will be a sunny day!)
    - reservations for Mt. Data (i'm taking note of room reservations for particular BOSBs). Shall we be reserving for about 35-40? and will probably issue the officers with a room assignment list.
    - Food Preparation and Drinks
    - Inquiries for the tour guide for cave/site visits
    - i will be checking the signal of smart and sun cellular (sorry, i'm not carrying a globe sim now) and probably call any BOSB with sun cellular (probably sir TP) for testing purposes.

2. Last week i drafted a letter addressed to our City Mayor's office for the tree planting activity- approved by sirs ThePatriarch and av8or5. it was receivedyesterday by their staff and i will be coordinating with the city tourism officer to make it an even by the city for the club. I'm projecting that each BOSB present can perhaps plant 1 or 2 seedlings together with their companions. Here is hoping the Mayor will also plant with all of us... hehehe... noting that the club as been successful with the medical, dental outreach programs as well as relief operations, lets say this is our environmental outreach!

3. The proposed relief operations has been dropped. Based on our observations, most towns have been supported by LGUs.

We will update you guys afterwards... hopefully before the friday night mini-eb. see'ya!

TSCP... to a hundred and beyond! :rockon:
    Good luck, guys. Will be waiting for the updates. Sana may final sched na this Friday. Two weeks to go na lang. Yahooooo!
    Maybe we can update the list once may final sched na.

TSCP Sagada Funrun and Light Off-road Expedition