New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    It is my pleasure Bros. Di naman siguro kayo aabutin ng 100 ano? LOL. Just let me know what time kayo makakadaan and kung ilan kayo para makapaghanda mga tao sa bahay.

Puede bang magdrive ang lasing? Pag nagkainuman kasi sa bahay walang lumalabas na di lasing eh, hehehe.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    WOW!!! GranGenerous nga talaga kayo sir GT!! inde naman siguro sir aabutin ng 100 hehehe maybe half of it po siguro

Calling the organizers, Maybe you can put the stopover to sir GT's place in the revised version of the itinerary...either on the way siguro or pabalik going manila? whichever fits it best...

Would that be ok to you sir GT kung pabalik going manila?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    It's your choice Sir kung papunta o pabalik. Kung pabalik siguro more or less lunch time di ba? I think that would be better para meron pang time na magpa baba ng tama ang mga malalasing, hehehe. Is it a Sunday o Monday?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by granturismo View Post
    It's your choice Sir kung papunta o pabalik. Kung pabalik siguro more or less lunch time di ba? I think that would be better para meron pang time na magpa baba ng tama ang mga malalasing, hehehe. Is it a Sunday o Monday?
    lets wait po dun sa reply ng ating northern luzon coordinator to clear things up...

pero i agree po mas ok kung pauwi saka dadaan sainyo and mas madali para sa mga taga baguio na makasama before sila umakyat pauwi...
    Last edited by locoroco777; September 30th, 2010 at 12:10 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    lets wait po dun sa reply ng ating northern luzon coordinator to clear things up...

pero i agree po mas ok kung pauwi saka dadaan sainyo and mas madali para sa mga taga baguio na makasama before sila umakyat pauwi...
    That would be perfect Sir kung ihahatid pa kayo ng Baguio group sa amin. Bulabog ang aabutin ng buong Barangay niyan, hehehe. Fom Manila going to Baguio, my house is more or less 7 kms. before SM Carmen.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    GT, saan ka sa tarlac? my mom is from dolores, yung may penal colony. ang pagkakaalam ko ito yung huling bayan ng tarlac papuntang ilocos. dakal a salamat!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nanofossil View Post
    GT, saan ka sa tarlac? my mom is from dolores, yung may penal colony. ang pagkakaalam ko ito yung huling bayan ng tarlac papuntang ilocos. dakal a salamat!
    Bro ang Dolores papuntang Sta. Ignacia, Tarlac yan. Diyan din ang farm ng isa kong kaibigan. I'm from San Manuel, Tarlac, last town of Tarlac before Carmen, Rosales Pangasinan.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Bro ang Dolores papuntang Sta. Ignacia, Tarlac yan. Diyan din ang farm ng isa kong kaibigan. I'm from San Manuel, Tarlac, last town of Tarlac before Carmen, Rosales Pangasinan.
    ah ok, bihira kasi akong umuwi dun. once a year lang.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hello Sir GranTurismo, thank you very much for your generosity. Yes, we will be looking into this. It is very likely that the trip going back home (South bound from Ilocos) would be best since I presume they will be leaving about 4:00am from Pagudpud. I'm also looking to an approximate number of 50-60 participants and guests.

I informed a co-member who i happen to be grooming to be a co-coordinator and he gave the same positive feedback. I also have another member who would like to be a coordinator for the provinces of Pangasinan going eastwards to Isabela! I will be coordinating with them in the coming days and weeks about this among other fun run concerns. If we may have the possibility of doing an ocular inspection and acquainting ourselves with your folks prior to the visit, that would be most appreciated.

Indeed, everyone in the club can feel the energy surge that TSCP Northern Luzon is getting into! :rockon: <<hint... hint... i have a plan!>>

Again, Thanks very much for your Support and Interest!
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; September 30th, 2010 at 10:46 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Thank you, sir March, for joining us in the pre-run. In Vigan we met sir EkwinOKS with his wife at Jollibee and then we dropped by at doc Dosbydos' own hospital building. Thank you doc for the sumtuous lunch! Also nice meeting sir Ferr who joined us in the rest of the pre-run from Laoag.

Here are just a few of the many pictures that we took during the pre-run:

At the Oasis Restaurant in San Fernando, La Union:

At Vigan:

Last edited by G01; October 1st, 2010 at 11:37 PM.

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
TSCP Pagudpud-Ilocos Fun Run