New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Brother GT, i might be there on Sunday or Monday sir to greet your family and do the ocular for the Mini-EB site.Ill keep in touch with you through text....hmmmmmm...bossing anu pala cp number mo....?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Brother GT, i might be there on Sunday or Monday sir to greet your family and do the ocular for the Mini-EB site.Ill keep in touch with you through text....hmmmmmm...bossing anu pala cp number mo....?
    hi sir engineer!

nasa abroad po si sir GT....So I think he will be giving you the number of one of his relatives which will be the one you will be meeting....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Engr. YGPM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Copy bro, ill be in contact with sir noli.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Copy that sir, ill be in touch with sir noli

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    *ian re: accomodation

additional suggestion possible places to stay
    -blue lagoon transient houses (along the road going hanna's resort)
    - kapuluan after hanna's resort, dulo near the twin peak mountain (cheaper than hanna's) with pool din.
    - pagudpud beach, apo idon resort, then walk further dikit dikit na mga resorts dyan.

-java hotel (beside caltex station and farinas bus station) along bacarra road,

-Parklane - emergency case if maubuusan ng rooms(for singles only at pwede din mag lomihan at poqui-poqui dito)

hotels at laoag city
    -near max restaurant and city hall (3 hotels eto i forgot the name) the price is also fare.

sa mga mag extend ng stay at vigan
    hotels to stay
    - gordion inn - between calle crisologo
    - vigan plaza - accros max resto
    - cordillera inn - between calle crisologo

additional place to visit in vigan
    burnayan pottery - sa mga mahilig mag lagay ng claysoil POT decoration sa house nila (authentic vigan jars). pwede din mag pa picture kayo sa pag gawa ng pots ;)

** close na yun area ng narvacan where you can stop by sa groto shrine nila sa dagat (pwede puntahan pag low-tide)

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by t3kk3n View Post
    *ian re: accomodation

additional suggestion possible places to stay
    -blue lagoon transient houses (along the road going hanna's resort)
    - kapuluan after hanna's resort, dulo near the twin peak mountain (cheaper than hanna's) with pool din.
    - pagudpud beach, apo idon resort, then walk further dikit dikit na mga resorts dyan.

-java hotel (beside caltex station and farinas bus station) along bacarra road,

-Parklane - emergency case if maubuusan ng rooms(for singles only at pwede din mag lomihan at poqui-poqui dito)

hotels at laoag city
    -near max restaurant and city hall (3 hotels eto i forgot the name) the price is also fare.

sa mga mag extend ng stay at vigan
    hotels to stay
    - gordion inn - between calle crisologo
    - vigan plaza - accros max resto
    - cordillera inn - between calle crisologo

additional place to visit in vigan
    burnayan pottery - sa mga mahilig mag lagay ng claysoil POT decoration sa house nila (authentic vigan jars). pwede din mag pa picture kayo sa pag gawa ng pots ;)

** close na yun area ng narvacan where you can stop by sa groto shrine nila sa dagat (pwede puntahan pag low-tide)
    ^^^Thanks for the suggestions, bro.
    Sir EkwinOKS and I discussed about some options- including 1 night Pagudpud/1 night Laoag due to the distance of the places to go.

During the test run, we were looking for Kapulunan- its just that we got lost looking for it- seriously. Its just that Blue Lagoon is so much breathtaking than Saud Beach- But I took note of 2 Hotels in Saud Beach just in case ( Apo Idon and Terra Rika)

In Laoag, we are considering Java Hotel- I think the owner knows EkwinOKS and redsand by face- Note: Strada owner din siya!

Also, we got lost looking for that grotto in Narvacan- last time i went to that spot was way back 2002/2003 in a college field trip! we saw it only to realize that we were several meters away na and we cant turn back because we were running out of time! haiz!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    *ian, Sir akyat me baguio tomorrow meeting tayo after my SLU submission of documents.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    ^^^Thanks for the suggestions, bro.
    Sir EkwinOKS and I discussed about some options- including 1 night Pagudpud/1 night Laoag due to the distance of the places to go.

During the test run, we were looking for Kapulunan- its just that we got lost looking for it- seriously. Its just that Blue Lagoon is so much breathtaking than Saud Beach- But I took note of 2 Hotels in Saud Beach just in case ( Apo Idon and Terra Rika)

In Laoag, we are considering Java Hotel- I think the owner knows EkwinOKS and redsand by face- Note: Strada owner din siya!

Also, we got lost looking for that grotto in Narvacan- last time i went to that spot was way back 2002/2003 in a college field trip! we saw it only to realize that we were several meters away na and we cant turn back because we were running out of time! haiz!
    * sir ian,1 thing i can suggest in vigan, is to park our stradas in the plaza, ride a calesa, and the kuchero or kalesa driver will tour us around vigan, theres a package for 1hr,and its cheap. And also, try considering a 1 day stay in vigan.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    [SIZE=3]chat with sir EJ FARINAS yesterday and hes willing to attend our FUnRUn specially SCUBA diving in Pagudpud..and hes proposing also to stay in their JAVA hotel,(with package discount) even for one night only.and willing to be come a member of the club. [/SIZE]

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
TSCP Pagudpud-Ilocos Fun Run