New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    ^ Doc Dosbydos,
    Thank you very much for your warm hospitality and company. It was and will always be very much appreciated! Sirs March and I just arrived from Ilocos.

Also, Welcome to The Strada Club of the Philippines! :rockon:

To all... I will be posting details and Itinerary Version 2 in the coming days... doze off muna ako... hehehe...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    ^ Doc Dosbydos,
    Thank you very much for your warm hospitality and company. It was and will always be very much appreciated! Sirs March and I just arrived from Ilocos.

Also, Welcome to The Strada Club of the Philippines! :rockon:

To all... I will be posting details and Itinerary Version 2 in the coming days... doze off muna ako... hehehe...
    welcome back... to baguio.... sir ian... sensya na di ako nakasama... di nagswak talaga...

musta ang test run?

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by krinkx View Post
    welcome back... to baguio.... sir ian... sensya na di ako nakasama... di nagswak talaga...

musta ang test run?
    hi sir Krinkx,

thats ok bro... no worries.

the test run was great! Sirs G01, March and I left 5:00am yesterday, took note of the Oasis stopover then EkwinOKS+wife met us in Vigan then met up with Doc Charles (Dosbydos) in his clinic. Headed up to Paoay for the Church and Malacanang of the North then Dropped by Laoag to proceed to Burgos to see the Lighthouse and Windmills (i got cross eyed there standing close to the Windmills!!!) hehehe... then we were off to Pagudpud to check options for the accomodations between Saud and Blue Lagoon then went Back to Laoag for Dinner and Mini-EB with Sirs G01, March, EkwinOKS+wife and Ferr. Sir March drove back and I was back in Baguio in a flash 1:45am earlier! it all seemed like i was around the world in 80 days!

as for the accomodations... i will post what the majority agreed on once i get my thoughts together... day dreaming mode parin ako. hehehe...

but wait! there's more! you got PM! hehehe...
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; September 29th, 2010 at 12:59 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    bro ian....are we still pursuing the ilocos sur leg?

especially baluarte and vigan?

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    bro ian....are we still pursuing the ilocos sur leg?

especially baluarte and vigan?
    Hi Sir LR777, We will be in Vigan after sunrise... Baluarte has been removed. We will be at Plaza Salcedo and Calle Crisologo and optional breakfast in one of the restaurants there... We observed that travel time to Norte may take some time as I think there will be several pictorials from our clickers. I'm still fixing the Version 2 Itinerary... malapit na. Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    double post.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Guys, since I am still out of the country and cannot attend your EBs to formalize my membership to the club, I am thinking of just hosting a mini EB on your way to Pagudpud.

You can pass by my house and have your dinner on your way to Ilocandia. My family and team will be very much glad to receive you there. Just let me know. My place is the last town of Tarlac going to Ilocos.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by granturismo View Post
    Guys, since I am still out of the country and cannot attend your EBs to formalize my membership to the club, I am thinking of just hosting a mini EB on your way to Pagudpud.

You can pass by my house and have your dinner on your way to Ilocandia. My family and team will be very much glad to receive you there. Just let me know. My place is the last town of Tarlac going to Ilocos.
    wow..bait ninyo naman sir... be careful po, madami po kami. hehehhehe. as far as I remember, meron isang wife of a strada owner nag member for her husband. in short proxy.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by granturismo View Post

Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    wow..bait ninyo naman sir... be careful po, madami po kami. hehehhehe. as far as I remember, meron isang wife of a strada owner nag member for her husband. in short proxy.
    [SIZE=3]

...be careful of what you wish for....

av8or5, you forgot to add, "
    [/SIZE] be careful po, madami po kami. hehehhehe."[SIZE=3]...at malalakas kumain at uminom!

[/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    sayang... galing kaming baguio... di namin ito matitikman... hehe...
    granturismo == grangenerous....

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
TSCP Pagudpud-Ilocos Fun Run