New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    male-late ako....habol nalang kami. dating gawi.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    para san ang asin sir? hehe
    I also have the same question, hehehe.

Pwede bagoong? Dami sa Pangasinan, dadaanan, hehe.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by moxxxs View Post
    hehehe.....para kung di masarap ang pagkain sa mga stop-over...budburan ng konting asin.....or kung wala na makain, order ng kanin then talo-talo na
    hehehe...

*papa moxxxs, hows your router na pala? ingat po sa paghabol!
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; November 26th, 2010 at 08:09 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    At sa mga kapatid nating di makakahabol o makakapunta, my representative Noli will be glad to have you join him in front of SM City Rosales, Pangasinan on the 29th at 8 am onwards to wait for the group from Pagudpud. Then salosalo na lang for the brunch that my family will prepare for you.

Sa mga gustong magmember sa Strada Club na walang time to join EBs sa Manila, this is your time to meet the Strada gurus and submit your membership application.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_gambit View Post
    Dont forget to bring salt... buti nang sigurado...
    para sa aswang?

si bro LR sigurado tulog na

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by granturismo View Post
    At sa mga kapatid nating di makakahabol o makakapunta, my representative Noli will be glad to have you join him in front of SM City Rosales, Pangasinan on the 29th at 8 am onwards to wait for the group from Pagudpud. Then salosalo na lang for the brunch that my family will prepare for you.

Sa mga gustong magmember sa Strada Club na walang time to join EBs sa Manila, this is your time to meet the Strada gurus and submit your membership application.
    Thank you very much, sir GT.

At this moment, The Manila contingent are now on the road will be meeting up with the Pangasinan and Baguio Contingents in a while.

This has been one helluva planning session... come what may. Kudos to everyone attending, participating and organizing the fun run... Godspeed to everyone.

This thread can now be locked. Thank you.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Good luck... believe talaga ako sa club nyo very active

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by granturismo View Post

SM rosales on the 29th?! heto na pagkakataon ko makajoin sa club!! cant wait!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow3616931 View Post
    Good luck... believe talaga ako sa club nyo very active
    In behalf of the club, thank you, shadow3616931. That's how we envisioned our club to be. Vibrant,active, and outgoing.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bongriza View Post
    SM rosales on the 29th?! heto na pagkakataon ko makajoin sa club!! cant wait!
    Sir bongriza, please do join them at granturismo's place. This will all be possible through the graciousness and generosity of sir GT.

TSCP Pagudpud-Ilocos Fun Run