New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Mga bosbs. as early as now i am going to try and fix up our first xmas party and 1 year anniversary of the club.

in line with this, i would like to appeal to your generosity for pledges in cash or in kind for the party. we all know that the club is still a young club, so we have a rather very limited cash book, so again i would like to appeal to your generosity regarding this.

please just state your name/handle and what you are wiling to give for the party. then i or the other officers will contact you thru pm, email, or call to finalize whatever details need to be worked out..

mga sir, medyo kakapalan ko na din mukha ko, mas maganda sana kung cash... mas madali kasi makakakilos ang party commitee eh.

thanks all!!!!!

to start the ball rolling.....

1. Arvin Cristi - P3,000.00, 1 bottle green label, 1 bottle vodka and whatever hard drink i can scrounge from my wife

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Mga bosbs. as early as now i am going to try and fix up our first xmas party and 1 year anniversary of the club.

in line with this, i would like to appeal to your generosity for pledges in cash or in kind for the party. we all know that the club is still a young club, so we have a rather very limited cash book, so again i would like to appeal to your generosity regarding this.

please just state your name/handle and what you are wiling to give for the party. then i or the other officers will contact you thru pm, email, or call to finalize whatever details need to be worked out..

mga sir, medyo kakapalan ko na din mukha ko, mas maganda sana kung cash... mas madali kasi makakakilos ang party commitee eh.

thanks all!!!!!

to start the ball rolling.....

1. Arvin Cristi - P3,000.00, 1 bottle green label, 1 bottle vodka and whatever hard drink i can scrounge from my wife
    2. mr_incredible - P1,000.00 (will add more to this in cash or kind later)

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    3. pauland - P1,500.00000

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Re: Club Christmas Party
    4. moxxxs - Php2,999.99 or one lechon baboy, whichever is cheaper

saan ba venue nito???? Speciabilities ba ulit??

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Mga sirs, can we come up with probable dates for the Club Christmas Party? maybe we can talk about it during the Baguio funrun EB thanks very much.

contribution to follow.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    5. ThePatriarch - PhP3,000.00 na rin!

saan ba venue nito???? Speciabilities ba ulit?? -- always welcome ang mga BOSBs sa Speciabilities!

teka, si apollo_kafka daw ang sasagot sa lahat ng gastos sa xmas party kung matuloy yung next project nya sa lipa... tama ba? hehehehe

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post

saan ba venue nito???? Speciabilities ba ulit?? -- always welcome ang mga BOSBs sa Speciabilities!

teka, si apollo_kafka daw ang sasagot sa lahat ng gastos sa xmas party kung matuloy yung next project nya sa lipa... tama ba? hehehehe
    Anu yun Sir? Di pa nga sure kung tuloy eh pero malaman namin ni Sir ArvinCristi mamaya! Kung matuloy yun, sagot ni Sir ArvinCristi yung buong christmas party! hehe! :hooray:

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by apollo_kafka View Post
    Anu yun Sir? Di pa nga sure kung tuloy eh pero malaman namin ni Sir ArvinCristi mamaya! Kung matuloy yun, sagot ni Sir ArvinCristi yung buong christmas party! hehe! :hooray:
    sagot mo na xmas party bro! kay arvin ang hongkong EB.... ABANGAN! hehehehe

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    sagot mo na xmas party bro! kay arvin ang hongkong EB.... ABANGAN! hehehehe
    ano to?!!!! hoy mga OT na kayo!!!! hahahahahaah kailan pa ako naging ganyan kayaman para manglibre ng hongkong! ay sus!!!! well masarap naman mangarap diba?!!

anyway, back to topic.....

thanks all for the support.... keep it coming!!!!! Date will be announced soon. paguusapan pa namin

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    6. bluemica - dahil mas mayaman ako kay sir pauland, P1,501.000000

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
TSCP 1st Grand Anniversary and Christmas EB