New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    On the 29th of December, the Strada Club of the Philippines will be turning a year older. To commemorate the said event, there will be an Anniversary EB on the said date at 4:00 p.m. It will be held at the unpaved parking lot of Metrowalk, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.

Merienda Cena, Strada photo-ops, applications for membership, and the usual night-out/flowing booze are only some of the itinerary lined up for that day.

Those who will be joining the celebration (reminiscing), you know the drill:

1. moxxxs
    2. thepatriarch
    3. arvin_cristi
    4. av8or5

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    hmmm, sino kaya ang late dadating? hehehe

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    hmmm, sino kaya ang late dadating? hehehe

reminiscing nga e....so ako dapat! hehehehehe

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Almost a year ago, i recalled interacting with strada owners since November 2007 who eventually became my fellow BOSBs as well as my friends. what a difference a year makes! the fun that began in December 29, 2007. Looking forward to another 525,600 minuites with TSCP.

i think... if possible... the original 7 should be there. hehehehe...

im still checking my calendar if i can join... dapat may before-and-after na pictorial... in all aspects...
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; December 18th, 2008 at 01:00 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Hmmm... teka, mukhang me pasok ata ako itong day na ito, ah.

Meron nga...

I'll try my very best to be there where it all happened.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    On the 29th of December, the Strada Club of the Philippines will be turning a year older. To commemorate the said event, there will be an Anniversary EB on the said date at 4:00 p.m. It will be held at the unpaved parking lot of Metrowalk, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.

Merienda Cena, Strada photo-ops, applications for membership, and the usual night-out/flowing booze are only some of the itinerary lined up for that day.

1. moxxxs
    2. thepatriarch (habol ako... may kasal pala kaming pupuntahan... bad trip!)
    3. arvin_cristi
    4. av8or5

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    i think... if possible... the original 7 should be there. hehehehe...
    medyo malabo yun coz si sir wee69 is now based abroad... si donT sana makauwi from saudi... si ale828 missing in action...

pero nandito pa rin naman yung 4 ah...

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    ^^^ oh yes sir, nothing beats the Fantastic 4 of the Original 7 ...

Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    ...time to immitate sir moxxxs i must say... hehehehe :peace:

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    ^^^ oh yes sir, nothing beats the Fantastic 4 of the Original 7 ...
    ...time to immitate sir moxxxs i must say... hehehehe :peace:
    oo, idol ko si moxxxs... paglaki ko gagayahin ko siya!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008

1. moxxxs
    3. arvin_cristi
    4. av8or5
    5. apollo_kafka & anna

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
TSCP Anniversary EB [29 December 2008]