New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 42 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy View Post
    the volmac oil filter BD28, looks like a replica, because i went there to see the actual oil filter, and it wasn't even wrapped in platic, so any dirt or dust can get inside the filter, which made me doubt the authenticity of the oil filter, considering it was made in the usa, i expect atleast for it to be wrapped in plastic.

ill just go with oem mitsubishi or vic replacement made in japan oil filter, my problem is the fuel filter,
    Vic may replacement filters din. La ba Bosch dyan, mas ok yan for sure.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    called the distributor of bosch here in manila, they still don't carry the bosch equivalent of the strada oil filter for 4m41 engine. anyone knows the fuel filter oem part number is highly appreciated.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    5,000km PMS * KarAsia - Davao

Oil Filter -------------- P 815.35
    Service Repair Kit -------------- P 400.00
    Oil (TOP 1 SDO) --------------- P 2,100.00 (7liter * P300/L)

Total: P3,315.35

Let us see how will the Strada take the TOP 1 Synthetic Diesel Oil (15W-40).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vhronx View Post

Wow! Affordable ang pricing ng Kar Asia ah. P1,206 ang OEM para sa 2.5 dito sa Fast Autoworld Philippines Corp. - Cagayan de Oro tapos P850 sa Michiba.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy View Post
    the volmac oil filter BD28, looks like a replica, because i went there to see the actual oil filter, and it wasn't even wrapped in platic, so any dirt or dust can get inside the filter, which made me doubt the authenticity of the oil filter, considering it was made in the usa, i expect atleast for it to be wrapped in plastic.

ill just go with oem mitsubishi or vic replacement made in japan oil filter, my problem is the fuel filter,

how much were they selling it sir?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vhronx View Post

Sabagay ok na yang semi-syn na yan. 15W-40 pa.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    musta mga bosbs!!

any guru here na expert din sa mga prime movers?
    Sorry for the OT.

ill be visiting manila this month to look at some international harvester prime movers.
    kailangan kasi ng mechanic or any expert to check if ok ba ang condition.
    any bosb out there who could help me?
    any kind hearted and expert bosb?? hehe..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by doy View Post
    Wow! Affordable ang pricing ng Kar Asia ah. P1,206 ang OEM para sa 2.5 dito sa Fast Autoworld Philippines Corp. - Cagayan de Oro tapos P850 sa Michiba.
    *Doy, I got a good discount being our company having a fleet discount plus I paid cash.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Good pm sirs,

I'm about to have my new strada (4x2at glx/v) serviced (1000kms) asking for advise..
    1. What would be the best oil to use (value for money) based on some of the threads I'm thinking of going fully synthetic ?
    2. Got the unit in diamond Valle verde (c5) ok ba service dun ? Is it necessary to have it serviced there ?

First time kasi to buy brand new car and the strada got my nod .. So want to take care of it from the beginning.. Hehe thanks in advanced for your help..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by gtq90 View Post
    Good pm sirs,

I'm about to have my new strada (4x2at glx/v) serviced (1000kms) asking for advise..
    1. What would be the best oil to use (value for money) based on some of the threads I'm thinking of going fully synthetic ?
    2. Got the unit in diamond Valle verde (c5) ok ba service dun ? Is it necessary to have it serviced there ?

First time kasi to buy brand new car and the strada got my nod .. So want to take care of it from the beginning.. Hehe thanks in advanced for your help..
    *gtq90 I will give my personal 2 cents input to you. I will respond to Q1 only since I'm from Davao.

fyi. I just had my 5,000km PMS yesterday. During my 1,oookm PMS (Mitsu OEM Mineral Oil) at 5,oookm PMS (TOP 1 Synthetic Diesel Oil). You can choose any of the semi or fully synthetic oil. All the brands have its best points but at the end you get to choose based on "value for money" and other things.

For your 1,oookm PM, just use the OEM Mineral oil. You decide to change when you get to 5,oookm PM.

Strada PMS thread [continued]