New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Aside from docglen's pictures, wala na ba ibang mga pics? Si docglen at mr_incredible lang ata nakapagdala ng camera that night, ah. Mukhang busy si doc jun. Pero di bale, siguradong astig ang mga pics na ipo-post nya, especially the video clips.

Pasensya na, sobrang excited lang, hehehe.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Hi sir dadz, I copied your introductory post to the Strada Club of the Phlilippines thread and likewise transferred the replies and your subsequent posts to that thread. You may be looking for it, just click: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...=46623&page=54

We have to transfer posts to the appropriate threads. Thanks for understanding.
    Last edited by ooba99; June 23rd, 2008 at 12:44 AM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Kailangan maulit ito......

2 officers missing sa isang very significant club event.
    Ano kaya penalty? hehehe.

Yung mga girls, nabitin sa pagkanta because of technical difficulties. Next time (kung may next time) dala ako ng matinong connectors.
    doc kailangan talaga maulit to. wala pala ako underwater pics..

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by docglen View Post
    doc kailangan talaga maulit to. wala pala ako underwater pics..
    Sige docglen, hanap tayo ng rason para maulit uli ito.

Reasons like, moxxxs being active again in the threads, or to mark my 1st year dito sa tsikot, or you and ThePatriarch conquering typhoon Frank at walang sakunang nangyari, kung baga, thanksgiving party, hehehe. Or, like, nabitin kasi mga girls sa pagkanta nila, or is there anybody celebrating his/her birthday this July?

O, madaming reasons na para ulitin ito.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Sige docglen, hanap tayo ng rason para maulit uli ito.

Reasons like, moxxxs being active again in the threads, or to mark my 1st year dito sa tsikot, or you and ThePatriarch conquering typhoon Frank at walang sakunang nangyari, kung baga, thanksgiving party, hehehe. Or, like, nabitin kasi mga girls sa pagkanta nila, or is there anybody celebrating his/her birthday this July?

O, madaming reasons na para ulitin ito.

Go, Strada, Go!!! dami na reasons for the repeat concert ni doc ooba! moxxxs, wag mo muna kunin yung videoke machine mo, mukhang magagamit ulit soon, hehe

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Sorry for taking so long to post these pics. Uber busy kasi ako ngayon.

[SIZE=6]KAMPAI!!! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]
    [/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    [SIZE=6]ANG TANGING KAMPEON!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]FATHER AND SON...

[SIZE=6]LOBO!!!!

[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    oks lang doc jun, ganda naman ng pics!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Doc Jun, great pics!!! (of course, kasi me solo picture ako, hehehe).

But you also have to post the other pictures, especially the girls, and of course, you. Meron pang video alam ko. Post it too.

Don't worry, doc jun, you'll have your chance to challenge me, hehehe. I think there will be another videoke/swimming party again for this month. We are cooking it up.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Doc Jun, great pics!!! (of course, kasi me solo picture ako, hehehe)...

*Doc Mr_incredible- kudos to you for the pics... thanks very much.

*Doc Ooba99- please post details of what you are cooking up once available po... hehehehe... i'll be keeping an eye on it and i hope i'll be able to join again and enjoy the BOSB idol... i'm looking forward to meet the new recruits! ...and i'm sure you would want to defend your title... hehehehehe!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Aftermath: June EB of TSCP - Bday / Swimming / Videoke Party