1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemica View Post
    tigil-tigilan mo ako sir TP ah! hahahahahahahahahaha

mwahahahahaha

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    3 Regrets during the Fun Run... haiz!

1. When we had to do a U-turn by going through an exit after Clark en route to Subic, Docglen came up with his Eligible Bachelor instincts by greeting "Happy Valentines Day" to the Pretty Ladies at the toll- sabay ngiti in return! He did this twice! the exit from and the entrance to SCTEX! I should have caught that on Video!
    Question: May toll gate papuntang San Mateo, Rizal for the photoshoot? hehehe
    2. Mag-ka-vibes pala kami ni Docglen when it comes to True Faith and Side A. When it came to singing "Say a little Prayer", he pumped up the volume and started dancing while driving at 130kph! This time I got my senses together to capture it on video- so sayaw kami! But when it was playback time, masyado siyang naka-zoom (about 4x yata) and i failed to adjust it! Tuloy, it video was aimed only at the window, the seat and Docglen's hair!
    3. I should have asked Docglen to have a picture ONLY with ka-Siamese Twin Homer and ka-Fraternal Twin ThePatriarch! But this i believe is do-able sa photoshoot this coming saturday. hehehe

Shudda, Couldda, Woulda... D'oh!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    3 Regrets during the Fun Run... haiz!

1. When we had to do a U-turn by going through an exit after Clark en route to Subic, Docglen came up with his Eligible Bachelor instincts by greeting "Happy Valentines Day" to the Pretty Ladies at the toll- sabay ngiti in return! He did this twice! the exit from and the entrance to SCTEX! I should have caught that on Video!
    Question: May toll gate papuntang San Mateo, Rizal for the photoshoot? hehehe
    2. Mag-ka-vibes pala kami ni Docglen when it comes to True Faith and Side A. When it came to singing "Say a little Prayer", he pumped up the volume and started dancing while driving at 130kph! This time I got my senses together to capture it on video- so sayaw kami! But when it was playback time, masyado siyang naka-zoom (about 4x yata) and i failed to adjust it! Tuloy, it video was aimed only at the window, the seat and Docglen's hair!
    3. I should have asked Docglen to have a picture ONLY with ka-Siamese Twin Homer and ka-Fraternal Twin ThePatriarch! But this i believe is do-able sa photoshoot this coming saturday. hehehe

Shudda, Couldda, Woulda... D'oh!
    its nice to hear that you and docglenn connected well.. kaso baka magselos si danfred niyan.. hala..

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    its nice to hear that you and docglenn connected well.. kaso baka magselos si danfred niyan.. hala..
    oo nga 'no! hehehehe :peace:

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    ^^^hala!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    no worries, open naman ako sa tatluhan..heheheeh

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eslonblue View Post
    wag kayo ganyan baka ma-excite si anna! hehehe

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by eslonblue View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    wag kayo ganyan baka ma-excite si anna! hehehe
    hahahahahahahaha walanghiya kayong 2! natawa ako dito ah! hahahahahaha

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    hahahahahahahaha walanghiya kayong 2! natawa ako dito ah! hahahahahaha
    'langya talaga! heheheh... no comment from me after this...

hoist! OT na tayo.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    o sige back to topic na.

more pics from the event

while waiting for sir Manolo in NLEX (l-r: ThePatriarch, pauland, av8or5, docglen, Homer, boy25, bluemica, boybit, mdksael, alainroyce and ianmitsulancer)

Lucy's most recent photo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Aftermath: Hot Air Balloon/Subic Fun Run EB