I'm bored here in my office so let's play a Word Game. To the winner I'll give 500 Tcash! (I have more than 800 daw eh.) But for those who will make a mistake, they must pay a penalty of 5 Tcash doon sa makakakita ng violation of the rules (be cool ok?).

Rules:
1. You can change only 1 or 2 letters of the last word and/or add or subtract 1 letter in any order.
2. No consecutive entries of a member. If somebody posts ahead of you for the same last word entry or the same word, your entry is nullified but you won't be penalized.
3. Use only common English words in the Webster dictionary. (Unfamiliar words must be supported by dictionary meaning!)
(Edited) 4.No repetition of previously entered words!

Violators of the above rules will be penalized 5 Tcash. The member who points out the violation will receive the 5 Tcash from the violator. Violators who will not give the 5 Tcash forfeits his chance to win the 500 Tcash prize.

I'll be the judge and my say is final for any protest and disputes (but sunod parin sa mods!)...OK?

The member who post the last word and no additional entry after 3 consecutive days wins my 500 Tcash!:clap:

Example:

first entry: CALL

2nd entry: CELL (one letter changed)

3rd entry: CELLS (one letter added)

4th entry: COOLS (2 letters changed)

5th entry: TOLD (2 changed 1 subtracted)

and so on.

Everybody Game Na? Here's the first word!:goodluck:

MEAN