New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Throwing what's left of your cigarette and not caring where it lands!

This afternoon, a very inconsiderate man threw his remaining cigarette backwards when he was about to enter Shopwise Araneta. This cigarette, still lit, hit my 3 year old's shoulder, good thing it missed her face. He didn't even cared to look where the thing landed, he just went on. But the guard who saw the incident asked him to go back and check on our little girl.

He went back, said a quick sorry and sped off. That went so fast, we didn't even have a look at him. Lam mo yun? Yung saying sorry para lang masabing nag sorry siya? Lagay nito, pasalamat pa ako kasi nag sorry siya. We were not able to at least give him a good toungue lashing because our little girl was screaming in pain, we focused on soothing her.

:***: ka sana ni popobawa!!!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    im so sorry about that... im apologizing for the shameless person. i smoke but i personally dont smoke when there are kids around. one because i dont want them smelling the smoke, 2 because i dont want them to think that smoking ok, when its really not.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Sorry for your child. Meron talagang mga siraulo na mga smokers.

Don't worry, surely, he'll get lung cancer because of smoking and will suffer long before he takes his last breath.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GerardTagayty View Post
    im so sorry about that... im apologizing for the shameless person. i smoke but i personally dont smoke when there are kids around. one because i dont want them smelling the smoke, 2 because i dont want them to think that smoking ok, when its really not.
    Gerard, no offense meant. Better quit smoking now, for your health and others too. And this advice goes to other smokers too, especially to the guy Anuvayan's complaining about.

:toma: [SIZE="1"]3049[/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    yup he's an inconsiderate jerk.

pero what's a popobawa? na-curious ako hehehe

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    popobwa

batraper

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hahahaha katakot pala ung popobwa!! Parang sa Jarhead na movie na popobwa sya hahaha

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i'm so sorry to hear about your little girl ...i hope she's ok now.

mabait pa nga si anuvayan....kung ako yun naghalo na ang balat sa tinalupan

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    nakow kung ako yan siguro iba inabutan niyan. kung ganun kaya gawin sa kahit pamangkin or anak niya kaya yun.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yeah, that was not nice... i still smoke until now (but trying to quit) and i don't like smokers who are like that. most of the time, i tell my friends who smoke to refrain from lighting up when there are non-smokers around, especially if there are kids and old people. i also set an example to others by smoking only on places where it is allowed and only if there is an ashtray or trash bin around as much as possible.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
What's worse than smoking in public?