New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 430
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    93
    #101
    Quote Originally Posted by knight21 View Post
    ERECTORS > DIRECTORS (changed 1, added 1)
    DIRECTORS > ACCREDITS (changed 2)

  2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,343
    #102
    Quote Originally Posted by BLINGBLING View Post
    DIRECTORS > ACCREDITS (changed 2)
    ACCREDITS > STRIPPED (2 changed -CC, 1 dropped - A)

    ot.. whweewww.. lalagpas pasko to mr. juntzo.

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    217
    #103
    Quote Originally Posted by dbuzz View Post
    ACCREDITS > STRIPPED (2 changed -CC, 1 dropped - A)

    ot.. whweewww.. lalagpas pasko to mr. juntzo.
    STRIPPED > STRICKLED (2 changed, 1 added)

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    93
    #104
    Quote Originally Posted by knight21 View Post
    STRIPPED > STRICKLED (2 changed, 1 added)
    ooopps...I don't think STRICKLED is in the dictionary.. Mr. Juntzo please confirm..tcash!

    And if ever there's a word such as "STRICKLED", what happened to the Rule about the use of COMMON WORDS ONLY..

    dapat kasi may use-in-a-sentence pa eh..some words i've seen here aren't used by even sen. miriam santiago

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    93
    #105
    STRIPPED > STRIPPERS (changed 1, added 1)

    any guys here who haven't seen a stripper?

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,177
    #106
    Quote Originally Posted by BLINGBLING View Post
    STRIPPED > STRIPPERS (changed 1, added 1)

    any guys here who haven't seen a stripper?
    Si Coder, di pa nakakita...

    Hiya MsZ! Cool ka lang...

    STRIPPERS> STRIPTEASE (changed 2, added 1)

  7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    217
    #107
    Quote Originally Posted by BLINGBLING View Post
    ooopps...I don't think STRICKLED is in the dictionary.. Mr. Juntzo please confirm..tcash!

    And if ever there's a word such as "STRICKLED", what happened to the Rule about the use of COMMON WORDS ONLY..

    dapat kasi may use-in-a-sentence pa eh..some words i've seen here aren't used by even sen. miriam santiago
    strickle can either be a noun or a verb as defined in dictionary.com. here i used it as a verb in past tense form. as a verb it means to sweep off or remove with a strickle.

  8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,177
    #108
    Quote Originally Posted by knight21 View Post
    STRIPPED > STRICKLED (2 changed, 1 added)
    If knight wins:
    STRICKLED > STICKLER (1 deleted, 1 changed)

    Ang nerd ko, ahihi...

  9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,343
    #109
    [quote=flagg;912181]Si Coder, di pa nakakita...

    Hiya MsZ! Cool ka lang...


    OPPSS may dispute na naman pala... so hintay na naman tayo nito...uli...lol..

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    217
    #110
    just a suggestion.

    if a word posted is being challenged, no new words should be entered until the word is validated by mr juntzo or accepted valid by the challenger. this is to avoid confusion on other posters in knowing the last valid word.

    tnx

Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Word Game Part II. Win 1000 TCash!