New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    They met with the wronged party and apologized personally with gifts ... Lopez, Cansino personally apologize to carnival worker

But maybe it is just me but there appears something wrong with this "apology" and "reoconciliation" picture at parang kinawawa pa rin si carnival worker ...

apology.jpg

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ganun lang? Makuha na lang sa "gifts"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Volleyball season na and as early as now, I'd have to say the dlsu lady spikers are going to repeat. Sa lakas nila they defeated a Thai pro team in 1 of their tune-up matches.

Sent from my RMX3690 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Volleyball season na and as early as now, I'd have to say the dlsu lady spikers are going to repeat. Sa lakas nila they defeated a Thai pro team in 1 of their tune-up matches.

Sent from my RMX3690 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Yeah most likely so. They’re just too good. Baka Pwwde mga sila lumaban sa pvl e hehe. Malamang La Salle - NU ulit sa finals. Then battle for 6th place ang Ateneo - UP hehe.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    crossing my fingers

Sergio Veloso targets top four finish for Ateneo

btw, vannie gandler is currently wreaking havoc in the pvl. sad to say, nasayang lang ni almadro confidence and talent ni gandler.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    crossing my fingers

btw, vannie gandler is currently wreaking havoc in the pvl. sad to say, nasayang lang ni almadro confidence and talent ni gandler.
    Yeah so happy with my girl Vannie! She is a MVP in the making! Been a fan of hers ever since her rookie year in college. She was even being bullied by trolls for forever being rookie of the year her whole playing years in college. Look at her now, mas nasapawan pa niya si Nisperos.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    crossing my fingers

Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Yeah so happy with my girl Vannie! She is a MVP in the making! Been a fan of hers ever since her rookie year in college. She was even being bullied by trolls for forever being rookie of the year her whole playing years in college. Look at her now, mas nasapawan pa niya si Nisperos.

Sayang nga ito at nag-pro na. Hindi nahintay si Veloso.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Ateneo Blue Eagles WVT facing the challenge with their new captain ... Roma says Ateneo has no choice but to embrace pressure

GO ATENEO! OBF!
    FABILIOH!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Simula na pala ang volleyball tourney

Good start by the Blue Eagles MVT ... UAAP 86 MVB: Batas, Ateneo open campaign with 4-set win vs UE

GO ATENEO! OBF!
    FABILIOH!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    ... but the WVT was not as successful ... UAAP 86 WVB: Dongallo shines in debut as UE ends 21-game skid vs Ateneo

Laban lang sa susunod na mga laro.

GO ATENEO! OBF!
    FABILIOH!