New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 61 123451151 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    with barely 3 weeks to go before opening day, dlsu has once again rocked the local collegiate basketball scene w/ coach gee abanilla's sudden departure from the green archers' bench. how this will affect the performance of dlsu? will host adamson take advantage of the coaching situation in taft especially now that they've retooled the team with their hulking new cameroonian recruit ? exciting!
    Last edited by baludoy; June 10th, 2013 at 08:25 AM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

L*nya,- talo raw kasi ang DLSU sa 3 of their last 4 games....

Malalaman natin....

19.5K:thatsit:

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    OBF!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    btw, to add headache to the woes of the green archers, gotladera and papot paredes have already left the team. gotladera has joined the blue eagles quintet while paredes has called it quits to concentrate on his studies

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Gulat nga ako dyan... sayang naman as the system of Gee Abanilla was expected to go into overdrive this coming season.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    6-Peat na ADMU this year pag nanalo.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    sa volleyball naman baka NU na yan because of santiago sisters.

sana nag basketball na lang sila. they are very tall at 6'4". wala atang ganyan katangkad sa women's natl. team natin.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    sa volleyball naman baka NU na yan because of santiago sisters.

sana nag basketball na lang sila. they are very tall at 6'4". wala atang ganyan katangkad sa women's natl. team natin.
    Yung Jaja Santiago na guest player ng NU ay high school pa ata. I don't think she is officially with the NU team yet

Kakatakot ang recruitment sa bata na ito when the time comes. While I am glad for her but I hope that the sports, and its reputation, will not suffer because of this "recruitment war."

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    she is still thinking kung mag NU sya o i accept nya yung offer nang UCLA for her to play for divisioin 1 school sa US.. i think she's going to UCLA..

Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Yung Jaja Santiago na guest player ng NU ay high school pa ata. I don't think she is officially with the NU team yet

Kakatakot ang recruitment sa bata na ito when the time comes. While I am glad for her but I hope that the sports, and its reputation, will not suffer because of this "recruitment war."

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    she is still thinking kung mag NU sya o i accept nya yung offer nang UCLA for her to play for divisioin 1 school sa US.. i think she's going to UCLA..
    Sobrang tanga niya if she choose NU over UCLA, unless bibigyan siya ng SM hypermarket ni Henry sy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Page 1 of 61 123451151 ... LastLast