New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    Best opponent for Pacman right now is Berto. However, even Berto won't stand a chance against Pacman. But I would rather root for him than Mosley.

We can all forget about Floyd, that self proclaimed GOAT is in hiding.

Juan Manuel Marquez? Mamatay sya sa ingit. No way he will get his retirement pay from Pacman, after all that antics. Worst he's with GBP, they will mostlikely as for OSDT during negotiation.
    yeah, we know that whoever Arum line up in front of Pacman right now, he will beat the hell out of them, but kung si Berto at least we might see a real, good fight. yun lang naman ang habol ko, magkaroon lang naman ng magandang laban.

the last time na meron ganun laban si Pacman eh kay Morales pa eh.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    obviously you're stupid and doesn't know what you're talking about. magtanong ka kahit sinong meron konting ALAM sa boxing at para malaman mo na a mere lb means a lot to a boxer.

you want to talk about the Clottey fight? and you really believed that he was there to fight? come on...you're better that that.

the Margarito fight? napanood mo ba kung paano halos parang zombie na si Margarito just to make the weight limit?

huwag ka maging blind follower. huwag feeling team pacquaio.

katulad mo yun mga gustong-gusto ni Bob Arum, yun mga uto-uto at tat*nga-tang*..

Alam naman nating lahat kung anong weight ni pacquiao and margaritto in the night of the fight (167lbsvs.144lbs) napanood naman natin kung pano lumaban si pacquiao at si nargarito asan ang zombie dun? kung may tanga satin ikaw yun..
    expert kaba sa boxing? or feeling?

gusto ko lang point out nanalo si pacquaio hindi dahil tuyot at mga zombie na mga nakalaban niya, nagkataon lang talaga na perfect na niya ang boxing?...

wag masyado mainitin ang ulo.. hindi kaba nanunuod mga laban ni pacquiao? im sure nanunuod kadin,isa kadin yata sa uto uto at t*tanga t*nga?..

kung may stupido sating dawala IKAW yun, binigay ko lang opinion ko "S2PID0", hndi mo kailangan magkaganyan, sobrahan ata sa pag ka OA,,,,, addict?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    only one thing paquiao needs to prove is to defeat an african-american boxer and his resume is complete. with mayweather no-fight, mosley may be the next logical choice no matter how many may disapprove. if you're the champion, you choose who and where to fight... my 2 cents worth

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    oopss.. got to prepare my popcorn and beer here .. got feeling magkakaroon ng round one dito

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ecozone View Post
    only one thing paquiao needs to prove is to defeat an african-american boxer and his resume is complete. with mayweather no-fight, mosley may be the next logical choice no matter how many may disapprove. if you're the champion, you choose who and where to fight... my 2 cents worth

???. . .what's with african-american boxers? why does pacman have to defeat one of them to prove his status as a boxer?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    pinili nila si mosley dahil tingin nila itong match ang pinakamalaking mag generate ng cash compared sa iba, at baka magandang deal ang nakuha ng team pacman. 70-30? :D.

manunuod pa rin naman ako kahit ayaw ko ng laban na ito.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    ???. . .what's with african-american boxers? why does pacman have to defeat one of them to prove his status as a boxer?
    muhammad ali, joe frazier, sugar leonard, marvin hagler, thomas hearns, etc, etc... get the point?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    muhammad ali, joe frazier, sugar leonard, marvin hagler, thomas hearns, etc, etc... get the point?
    dagdagan pa natin: george foreman, mike tyson, evander holyfield

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by emj21 View Post
    Alam naman nating lahat kung anong weight ni pacquiao and margaritto in the night of the fight (167lbsvs.144lbs) napanood naman natin kung pano lumaban si pacquiao at si nargarito asan ang zombie dun? kung may tanga satin ikaw yun..
    expert kaba sa boxing? or feeling?

gusto ko lang point out nanalo si pacquaio hindi dahil tuyot at mga zombie na mga nakalaban niya, nagkataon lang talaga na perfect na niya ang boxing?...

wag masyado mainitin ang ulo.. hindi kaba nanunuod mga laban ni pacquiao? im sure nanunuod kadin,isa kadin yata sa uto uto at t*tanga t*nga?..

kung may stupido sating dawala IKAW yun, binigay ko lang opinion ko "S2PID0", hndi mo kailangan magkaganyan, sobrahan ata sa pag ka OA,,,,, addict?
    alam mo ba yun nangyayari sa body ng boxer during recovery overnight after draining himself for weeks to make the weight?

nasubukan mo na bang kumain ng buffet at naparami ang kain mo? do you feel sluggish after eating at ayaw mo ng gumalaw? no difference sa mga boxer yun.

kung walang effect kay Maragarito yun catchweight why do you think Team Pacquiao was asking for a cathweight?

perfect na pala sa boxing so bakit kailangan ng catchweight? saguti mo nga?

pinipilit mo walang problema on making weight si Margarito, at hinde siya drain, dried and dehydrated, so magaling ka pa kay Ariza?

DALLAS – Manny Pacquiao is right where he wants to be heading to Friday’s official weigh-in.
    Antonio Margarito, meanwhile, is having problems making weight, according to Pacquiao’s strength and conditioning coach, Alex Ariza.
    That, he said, is good news for Pacquiao and everyone behind him.
    “He looked terrible to me. He looked like he left everything in the ring,” said Ariza of Margarito, always in his sweatsuit whenever, wherever he trains.
    Ariza also claimed that Margarito was out running at around 8 p.m. Tuesday, a clear, positive sign that the 5-foot-11 Mexican is having great difficulty making the catchweight of 150 lb.
    “If you are close to the weight and you’re not having problems in camp, you don’t go running at eight o’clock at night,” said Ariza without sharing any other details to the media.
    “You can’t tell me that. You can tell everybody else who don’t know **** about boxing but you’re not gonna tell me that.”
    Ariza is strongly convinced that Margarito is overweight, and in Wednesday’s final press conference for Saturday’s big fight at the Cowboys Stadium, he saw something in the Mexican challenger.
    “He’s grossly emaciated and he’s gaunt. That’s why he was wearing the sunglasses. He just don’t want to give away the signs in his eyes. It probably is true that he was pounds away from the weight the whole camp,” he said.
    But there are reports as well, as early as a week ago, that Margarito had made weight. Pacquiao’s trainer, Freddie Roach, said that’s not a good sign either because fighters normally make weight at the day of the weigh-in.
    “That’s what he’s saying?” asked Ariza.
    “I don’t know. I’ve never had any of my fighters with plastics since day one and weigh-in day with plastics. He doesn’t look good to me,” he said, referring to the sweatsuits.
    “I’ve been in this business for a long time and I know how a fighter should look like at the scales. On Friday you’ll see for yourselves. I think he’s gonna make the weight but I think he’s gonna kill himself to make the weight. He’s going to look like a shell.”

Margarito should be starving himself going to the weigh-in which is set at the Cowboys Stadium at 5 p.m.
    oh ito naman sabi ni Roach regarding sa weight advantage ni Maragarito sa fight night.

Roach said he wouldn’t mind if Margarito grows twice as big after the official weigh-in, saying the heavier the Mexican climbs the ring, the happier the celebrated trainer will be.
    “Margarito is naturally slow, that’s the reality. He will be slower the more weight he gains,” wika ni trai*ner Freddie Roach sa Examiners.com.
    The bigger he (Margarito) is, the better it is for us,” said Roach.
    Antonio Margarito made a lot of mistakes in facing Manny Pacquiao yesterday. Granted that being the bigger fighter in a catchweight scenario is already a disadvantage,
    --Bill Velasco

mga expert na nagsabi.... not just any experts but coaches of Pacquiao, oh ano ngayon palusot mo?

akala ko walang kwenta ang weight sa weigh in and fight night, but clearly napakalaking bagay according to Roach and Ariza.

now it's your turn to prove na sinasabi mong no bearings ang cacthweight and weight ng boxer come fight night.

mga fanboy at feeling team Pacquiao, tsupi na kasi...

hinde kailangan ng make up si Margarito para makasali sa season 2 ng "the walking dead"

this will be fun...
    Last edited by shadow; December 29th, 2010 at 11:08 AM.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007

they're african-american--so what?. . .i still don't get your point. . .ano kinalaman nila sa status ni pacman?. . .explain it to me like i'm a 6-yr old. . .

he has already captured a title in 8 weight divisions and 4 of them as a lineal champion (which is another rarity, and thus, another record). . .why would he need to beat an african-american to prove his greatness?

imo, after his boxing days are over, pacman will be ranked higher in all-time greatness than some of the names you have mentioned

pinang-asar lang ke pacman ng maryweather camp yung idea that manny is not so great since he has yet to beat an african-american, sumakay ka naman!
    Last edited by vito corleone; December 29th, 2010 at 12:42 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Twitter: Pacman to fight "Sugar" Shane Mosley next?(CNN)