New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 252 of 312 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 3116
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,018
    #2511
    Woke up at around 5:15am. Did some warm up and had a relaxing run for 5km. It was drizzling when I ran. No problem. I had a hoodie on. I saw a beautiful rainbow as I ran. I'm using my bike's GPS. I forgot to charge my Garmin wrist watch.




  2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,337
    #2512
    Quote Originally Posted by brushless View Post
    Woke up at around 5:15am. Did some warm up and had a relaxing run for 5km. It was drizzling when I ran. No problem. I had a hoodie on. I saw a beautiful rainbow as I ran. I'm using my bike's GPS. I forgot to charge my Garmin wrist watch.



    was planning to hit marikina sports center this early am. but they have some para-games schedule ata. tomorrow 5am din ako Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

    FOCUS

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,591
    #2513
    My gym buddy for today - Mr. 23! 🤣🤣🤣


    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dreamur; May 19th, 2018 at 02:09 AM.

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,337
    #2514
    more like skinny jamal Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

    FOCUS

  5. Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    572
    #2515
    Saludo Ako Sa discipline nyo guys! 👊🏼
    Quote Originally Posted by brushless View Post
    Woke up at around 5:15am. Did some warm up and had a relaxing run for 5km. It was drizzling when I ran. No problem. I had a hoodie on. I saw a beautiful rainbow as I ran. I'm using my bike's GPS. I forgot to charge my Garmin wrist watch.



    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    was planning to hit marikina sports center this early am. but they have some para-games schedule ata. tomorrow 5am din ako Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

    FOCUS

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,581
    #2516
    i'm using nitro-tech of muscletech. to me, the taste is unbearable. i hold my breath every time i drink it after my work out.

    a friend suggested syntha-6. anybody here has tried this product?

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,581
    #2517
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post
    Saludo Ako Sa discipline nyo guys! 👊🏼
    same here. i have high respect for people who wants to be the best version of themselves.

    it isn't really that easy.

  8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,494
    #2518
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    i'm using nitro-tech of muscletech. to me, the taste is unbearable. i hold my breath every time i drink it after my work out.

    a friend suggested syntha-6. anybody here has tried this product?
    i do like strawberry flavored protein shakesTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    572
    #2519
    taking Nitrotech now.. pero the only flavor I can take from them are Chocolate & Cappucino. The rest especially Vanilla nasusuka ako. ANd the chocolate comes in those big 10lbs packs for savings.

    Tried Syntha-6 before and it really tastes good!!! Like drinking milkshake.hehe Medyo pricey lang kaya i shifted to Nitrotech.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    i'm using nitro-tech of muscletech. to me, the taste is unbearable. i hold my breath every time i drink it after my work out.

    a friend suggested syntha-6. anybody here has tried this product?

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,018
    #2520
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post
    Saludo Ako Sa discipline nyo guys! 👊🏼
    Thanks for the encouragement.

    Nothing beats the therapeutic effects of exercise.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread