New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 224 of 312 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 3116
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2231
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    May case naman ako sa ibang bansa na okay ang health ko nung summer at fall. Pero nung nagwinter nagbago ang lahat. Within nov to jan naka 40+ na boils o pigsa ako. Bagsak ang immune system i think, duon na rin ako naalarm about my health, mas mura kasi ang mga karne at fast foods dun kesa sa gulay. Kaya nga ngayon kahit papano grateful ako na nasa tropical country tayo dahil mas madali rito magmaintain mg health imo.



    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    inflamation is not caused by meat...

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  2. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    124
    #2232
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    inflamation is not caused by meat...

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Yes sir, i was talking about health as a whole.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2233
    weird san mo nakukuha yung pigsa? sa bumbum understood pag sweaty but in winter time, thats different

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,145
    #2234
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    weird san mo nakukuha yung pigsa? sa bumbum understood pag sweaty but in winter time, thats different

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    our skin has pores.
    sometimes, dirty dirt is trapped in one of them. bacteria grow, killing the adjacent cells, and a boil (pigsa) is born.
    pimples on the face are also boils, sa mukha lang nga.

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    45,755
    #2235
    Omg. Isang pigsa nga lang halos mamatay ako sa sakit. Had one on my foot when I was in grade school ata. How can anyone have 40 boils? Isn't that a sign of elevated blood sugar?

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2236
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Omg. Isang pigsa nga lang halos mamatay ako sa sakit. Had one on my foot when I was in grade school ata. How can anyone have 40 boils? Isn't that a sign of elevated blood sugar?

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    not really, weak immune system, maybe, when i was doing mtb, even my balls may mud na, i had an instance that i had cow dung in my teeth sa sobrang dumi ko..maybe becoz when we were children, pinabayaan lang to play outside, catch spiders and play in the rain(hindi baha)....

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,145
    #2237
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Omg. Isang pigsa nga lang halos mamatay ako sa sakit. Had one on my foot when I was in grade school ata. How can anyone have 40 boils? Isn't that a sign of elevated blood sugar?

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    well, diminished immune effectiveness and blood sugar vis a vis diabetes, go hand in hand.
    also, boils can be a sign of poor personal hygiene.

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2238


    post workout meal....

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    381
    #2239
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post


    post workout meal....

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    paps high protein diet ka at your age?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2240
    Quote Originally Posted by JMS12 View Post
    paps high protein diet ka at your age?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    moderate only...very seldom ako umaabot ng 200g daily..i did a body composition test, i only need 100g to maintain, pero when i was younger i used to eat/drink 3x that..pero if youre just starting? the ideal is 1g per pound of bodyweight


    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread