New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 129 of 313 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 3125
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1281
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Pangit naman talaga yun mga ganun. Parsng mga palaka. Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    masaya na ako sa ala chris helmsworth

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    377
    #1282
    Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post
    Hahaha!
    No, Sir. I won't stand a chance...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh, I don't think so, Manny. The whole country is behind you, including tsikoteers, of course.

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1
    #1283
    Mas maganda samahan ng gym 😁

    eh diet? ako kasi nag-gym pero no diet... supplements lang... [/QUOTE]

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1284
    Quote Originally Posted by Loowee145 View Post
    Mas maganda samahan ng gym ��

    eh diet? ako kasi nag-gym pero no diet... supplements lang...
    [/QUOTE]

    sorry sir, there is a saying, you cannot out exercise a bad diet...if your diet is spot on, no need for supplimentation.

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    45,976
    #1285
    I felt dizzy 43 minutes into my cardio This is the first time it happened in my entire life. I kept my MHR within 70-80% the whole time. I took my BP 5 mins after I got off the treadmill and it was 110/70. My blood sugar was 94. I'm not sure why this happened, I'm starting to think I really have a block in my heart I've been exercising on and off for half of my life and I NEVER eat before exercise. I just finish 1 litre of water while exercising and I eat within 30 mins after my workout. I don't think it's hunger then.

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,472
    #1286
    Box jumps today and wth my lower posterior is rekt...

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1287
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I felt dizzy 43 minutes into my cardio This is the first time it happened in my entire life. I kept my MHR within 70-80% the whole time. I took my BP 5 mins after I got off the treadmill and it was 110/70. My blood sugar was 94. I'm not sure why this happened, I'm starting to think I really have a block in my heart I've been exercising on and off for half of my life and I NEVER eat before exercise. I just finish 1 litre of water while exercising and I eat within 30 mins after my workout. I don't think it's hunger then.

    simple, if the cardio youre doing treadmill or biking, blood will be drawn to the legs, body's largest muscle, syempre kokonti blood going to the brain, youll feel light headed or dizzy......thats just normal,......or maybe, youre pregnant...

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1288
    started to drink whole milk again, yes, the full unadulterated fat kind, like rich froning

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    377
    #1289
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    started to drink whole milk again, yes, the full unadulterated fat kind, like rich froning
    In a feeding bottle?

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1290
    Quote Originally Posted by jack_husain View Post
    In a feeding bottle?
    haha, how i wish....problem free again

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread