New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    pucha naman.. Bosh held to one measly point.

bawi na lang kay bonzi.. 10 pts and 11 reb so far.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    kakukuha ko pa lang kay McCants... haay... tapon na naman.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    warp: haay, same boat.... same boat...

potek daming injuries :seeth:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Phew....

Bobcats fans, players, coaches and front office staff were all waiting with bated breath on the status of guard Raymond Felton after Tuesday's game.

With 3:16 remaining in the third quarter, Felton drove the lane and drew a foul on Steve Nash as he was tripped while splitting Nash and Shawn Marion. Felton went down hard and was limping when he got up, but he was still able to convert 1-2 free throws. After missing the second free throw, Felton immediately crumpled to the ground and had to be helped off the court without putting any pressure on his left leg.

X-rays taken at the arena were negative and Felton was taken to Presbyterian Hospital for a precautionary MRI before the team was scheduled to leave for Philadelphia. The MRI tests came back negative for ligament damage, meniscus damage and a bone bruise. He is a game-time decision for Wednesday's game in Philadelphia.

So how important is Felton to this Charlotte squad?

“He is a key part. He’s the guy that runs the offense, and he’s the guy that gets a lot of us going,” Wallace said. “He’s the one guy – if there is any guy on this team that we can afford not to lose, he’s that top, 99 percent of that guy that we can’t afford to lose. We can’t even afford to have him banged up. That’s how important he is to this team.

To see him go down and go down in pain, especially for me because I’ve been with him since he came into the league and I know how tough he is. He’s played through a lot of injuries and played banged up, so to see him go down groaning like that and have to have help off the court is a real concern for me.”

How important is Reymond Felton?

They just got blown out of the gym by a mediocre Philly team by 31pts
    Last edited by ILuvDetailing; November 8th, 2007 at 02:14 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sub par laro tuloy ni J-Rich. kulang-kulang sa stats...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    half my effing team is injured! haha. Mukhang League B ako next year!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Peja from 10 3's yesterday to 1 today. hehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    5.5 3's in two games...not bad!

Tsikot Fantasy NBA Season IV (League A)