New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    NEWS FLASHES!!!

"It would be unfair to Yi, unfair to Charlie Villanueva, unfair to a lot of people because nothing is being handed to anyone coming into training camp," Krystkowiak said during the Bucks' annual media day. "I think what happened was that after he was signed, there was such pressure that he wouldn't play here after the draft, that a certain amount of face had to be saved."
    Bucks general manager Larry Harris, who took part in the negotiations with Yi and his representatives from China in August, confirmed there "were no commitment or promises made about minutes."
    heps!

translation = we just realized how much he really sucks so we will ride Charlie V. from now on :bwahaha:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Aminin....

Sino tong makapal na nagsulat? hehe

Why is Al Jefferson ranked so high? Is this on "potential"? I agree he could give the T-Wolves a lift, but ranking him higher than guys like Ginobili and D.Howard is a farce. – Komish, Philippines
    http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/nba/...ard-basketball

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^i bet that's either ILD or m2 :bwahaha:

bwahahahahahaha!!! :rofl01:

di ako yan, wala ako buong araw :innocent:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ermmm... not me also. Haha. :rofl01:

Though I do agree with him. :diablo:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Don't hate, appreciate!!!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    shooooow taym!..........usapang basura na ito (trash talk)....

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    1st week's over. hehehe.. time to evalute my line-up.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saya ng team ko! first week pa lang lima na injured hehehe. mukhang league B ako next year.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Uh-Oh

Bobcats' Felton leaves game with knee injury
    November 6, 2007\
    CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) -- Charlotte Bobcats point guard Raymond Felton suffered a left knee injury late in the third quarter of Tuesday night's game against Phoenix.
    Felton, still in the game with Charlotte trailing by 33 points, drove into the lane and made a spin move on Suns guard Steve Nash, who fell down in front of him. Felton tripped over him and landed awkwardly on his left leg.

A foul was called on Nash, and Felton attempted both free throws. But after missing the second, he crumpled to the floor and stayed there during the Suns' possession.
    Felton was attended to for several minutes before getting to his feet. He was then helped into the locker room without putting any pressure on his left leg.

A team official said Felton would undergo an X-ray at the arena and be sent to the hospital for an MRI.
    Felton was replaced by Jeff McInnis, the only other true point guard on the roster.

=================

Minnesota guard Rashad McCants sprains his ankle in first quarter against Orlando
    November 6, 2007

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- Minnesota Timberwolves guard Rashad McCants left the game against the Orlando Magic in the first quarter Tuesday night after spraining his right ankle.

McCants, the Wolves' leading scorer this year with an average of 18 points, was hurt when he drove the baseline and was tangled up with two Magic players under the basket. He immediately grabbed his ankle and grimaced in pain, but tried to walk it off.

After taking a few steps, McCants asked coach Randy Wittman to take him out of the game, and he headed for the locker room.
    McCants hit all four of his shots from the field and scored eight points in 11 minutes against the Magic.

The former Tar Heel missed 45 games last season while recovering from microfracture knee surgery.

Tsikot Fantasy NBA Season IV (League A)