New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lamar Odom is behind schedule in recovering from shoulder surgery and may not be ready for the start of the NBA season on Oct. 30.
    Odom, who will be limited in training camp, postponed surgery last season to play the Lakers' final 23 games before having the tear in his labrum in his left (shooting) shoulder repaired May 15. No timetable has been set on his return, but the Lakers are hopeful he'll be able to participate in training camp and be ready to play at some point in November. Weigh your options carefully before drafting Odom this year.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Shawn Marion seems to be unhappy that the Suns will not talk about a contract extension with him, although indications are that he will show up to training camp. Marion is said to want $60 million over three years, but with Steve Nash and Amare Stoudemire around, the Suns appear to have other priorities. Trade rumors might not bother Marion much anymore, because it looks like he would welcome a move out of Phoenix at this point. The two top trade possibilities involve Utah Jazz forward Andrei Kirilenko, who is even more disgruntled with his team, and Los Angeles Lakers forward Lamar Odom and a teammate, possibly forward Brian Cook. Where Marion plays this season will impact his value, so keep tabs on him throughout the month of October.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Am I glad that I don't have him in the Keeper League.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Am I glad that I don't have him in the Keeper League.
    mods, please give this troll an infraction for OT posts :snob:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tapos na 2slow... NEXT

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    may text-in pick na for ungas?

Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    wag nyong lituhin si ILD, madaling mahilo yan
    Hoy LCG, di ka naman kasali dito ah :snob:

bigyan natin ng infraction for the OT post :bwahaha:

Dehadista OTC!

lapit na matapos :snob:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    haaay hopefully Lamarski will be ready.... engot din kasi hindi pa nung isang buwan nag pa-opera hehe.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Galit daw sayo si Lamar hehe... sinadya nya magsitout.

Tsikot Fantasy NBA Season IV (League A)