New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 166 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    ako kahit anong league...champion lang naman ako sa head to head sa sportsline.com 2004 season and 2nd place Roto sa yahoo.com 3rd place sa head to head yahoo.com 2006 season.
    that's more like it!!

for the ultimate in yabangan, post ninyo dito yung mga yahoo id's ninyo. kilatisin natin ang mga fantasy profile ng isa't isa

hrrrv*yahoo.com

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Top 5 ka na sa Gadgets last year diba? ang alam ko di ka na pwede dun

As a filler lang just in case hindi ma meet ung 24 player quota.

Isuzoom: public leagues ba yan?

I joined 4 public leagues last season, ganon ako ka addict :bwahaha: yung 2 dun pinabayaan ko na, just don't have enough time to manage all those teams. I focused on 3 private leagues, gadgets and fantasy fools and ofcourse tsikot.

No comment ako diyan, I'll let my record do teh talking

Re: mazdamazda's question, lets wait until the deadline then we decide. If we get 24 or more members, me and m54 decide who's in or out, this applies to the first time participants. Do you guys agree on this?

BTW here's my yahoo ID
    gdeetan*yahoo.com - tsikot / fantasy fools league
    gdtwebmaster2000*yahoo.com - gadgets league

Last edited by ILuvDetailing; August 28th, 2006 at 03:51 PM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i'm not the one to brag, but i'm a few hundred dollars richer because of fantasy leagues.

may the best (i mean luckiest) man win!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    M54, that's good enough for me.

I volunteer to keep the name-number list for both leagues. Tapos perhaps someone else can perform the random generation (maybe another gm). I guess there's no need na for the envelope-opening thing. I'll just announce the names once the drafting order is final.

As commish, you can concur with the names since you came up with the list.

Ok na kaya ito?

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Pwede na yan bro.....di ka din naman sure na manalo kahit nasa top draft orders ka lagi....honor na lang din gamitin...ala The Last Samurai.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Yes public league sa sportsline.com i paid 49.95usd (pot money 150 usd plus shaq autograph letter). limit ko 4 teams sa yahoo 2 head and 2 roto. public n private. stop na baka matakot ang ibang GM. hehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i hope this works....fantasy profiles of last year's Tsikot league players:

http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.c...2005/942/teams

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hehe, PK, seryoso ka ata talaga sa draft order ah... Ako I don't really care, hehe 12 teams are not that big of discrepancy for drafts other than GM's craving for LeBron hehe.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid View Post
    M54, that's good enough for me.

I volunteer to keep the name-number list for both leagues. Tapos perhaps someone else can perform the random generation (maybe another gm). I guess there's no need na for the envelope-opening thing. I'll just announce the names once the drafting order is final.

As commish, you can concur with the names since you came up with the list.

Ok na kaya ito?
    pero kamukha mo ba si Tom Cruise? o pwede na siguro kahit Russell Crowe

if ILD and the others approve, si ILD ang magbibigay sa iyo ng random nos. also, since we need all three of us to have checks and balances, we'll need you to send the final list to us for cross-checking before we publish it.

Page 7 of 166 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
Tsikot Fantasy NBA Season III