New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    eto ginamit ko pang practice

Quadcopter FX Simulator – Apps on Google Play

then Mavic Mini nung comfortable na ako.

always get the Fly More package, malaking bagay yung extra batt
    Oops, Mavic Air pala drone ko.

Mavic mini yung less than 250g (hence, technically, no permit required)

I recommend that you don't get the mini, 2 colleagues ko have horror stories with the mini, hirap sya at strong winds since masyadong magaan. (both are gone now)

Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Naka 2 flymore pack ako. Nagkukulang talaga battery since around 20min lang per batt, pag malakas pa hangin mas lumalakas batt drain.
    yung fly more package ko kainis. pang 4 na batteries yung charger, pero 3 batteries lang kasama sa package... parang gusto ni DJI na bumili ako ng isa pang batt

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    Check ko ito. Thank you sir!
    sa totoo lang, basta naka DJI ka. wala akong nakikitang issue

yung Mavic Air ko, ilang beses ko pinilit ibangga, minsan lang ako successful (siguro nakulitan sa akin)

take-off and landing automatic naman.

return to home din sya kapag nawalan ng signal and low-batt.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post

I recommend that you don't get the mini, 2 colleagues ko have horror stories with the mini, hirap sya at strong winds since masyadong magaan. (both are gone now)
    You just need to know the limitations of the Mini. If you do and fly it properly, it is loads of fun. Up to 20kph winds kaya ng Mini. I doubt if I will fly also if the winds are any stronger.

Baka na overestimate ng kaibigan mo ang kaya ng Mini. Otherwise, I would still recommend considering it. I was actually choosing between the Mini and Mavic Air 2 but ended up with the Mini.

It is good value for money. Also, the portability and relatively long battery life are pluses, IMHO.

But at the end of the day, kung anong drone ang gusto will really depend on what the owner wants it for.

No right or wrong there, just preference

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Ito para sa mga drone pilots. Rules and regulations are still the same as of this posting:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bawal pala night flying.

And drones should be flown with line of sight, I sometimes use the waypoints function, which flies way past my remote’s range.
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Bawal pala night flying.

And drones should be flown with line of sight, I sometimes use the waypoints function, which flies way past my remote’s range.
    Self discipline nalang yan.

Sa Mini mahirap talaga ang VLOS sa liit nito at sa layo na puede itong lumipad.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Self discipline nalang yan.

Sa Mini mahirap talaga ang VLOS sa liit nito at sa layo na puede itong lumipad.

Ilan km ba range ng mini? Sa mavic 2 I believe it’s 8km.
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Ilan km ba range ng mini? Sa mavic 2 I believe it’s 8km.
    Not as far as controllers using ocusync as the Mini controller relies on wifi.

On range, there are mixed results depending if you are on CE or FCC; using antenna range extenders or not at anong klaseng range extenders whether yagi, parabolics o parayagis. One guy on YT using parayagis was able to fly up to 7km but under his conditions - rural and less wifi interference.

Dito sa area ko, farthest I have done is about 800M on CE mode, 2.4ghz, on stock antennas, before RTH is activated. One thing I noticed is that if I fly the Mini one way, the range is about 500m while on the other way, I get up to 800m. Could be the strength of the wifi interference on the flight path.

I just got the 5.8ghz bands uploaded on the drone recently through a tutorial on Mavicpilots.com. I am still testing this band for range.

Will also test with yagi antenna range extenders (CE and FCC) when these arrive.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Mavic Mini pic taken on surise of 10.10.20.20:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10.10-sunrise.jpg  

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Mavic Mini pic taken on surise of 10.10.20.20:
    what are those peaks in the background?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast