New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Bakit si Wally Bayola pumayag ung babae
    Sikat daw eh.

On a serious note average pinay eh satisfied na sa everage pinoy. Average hindi midget. Hehehe

Masakit ang malaking jr, reklamo yan ng mga kakilala kong japayuki noon. Anong solution sa mga medyo bitin ng kunti sa average size? Bolitas! Tirik ang mata nyan.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by joemarski View Post
    "Filipini Kuwais"

Filipini = Filipina or Filipino
    Kuwais = Good (sometimes great, excellent, satisfactory, etc. )

kapag hiniyawan ka ng mga bebot ng ganyan, mamili ka na ng kursunada mo sa kanila...
    magdala ka na rin ng ilang bote ng Red Bull, hehehe.
    Ah nice to know. Kaso diba mabaho mga chics doon? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ClaNker View Post
    Sikat daw eh.

On a serious note average pinay eh satisfied na sa everage pinoy. Average hindi midget. Hehehe

Masakit ang malaking jr, reklamo yan ng mga kakilala kong japayuki noon. Anong solution sa mga medyo bitin ng kunti sa average size? Bolitas! Tirik ang mata nyan.
    Napag isipan namin magpipinsan yan bolitas na yan, kaso may kwento na naputulan/nabawasan daw dahil sa infection.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Meh. We got two kids out my little twinkie. Nothing to be ashamed of. Beside, us guys have other tools at our disposal aside from the family jewels.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; July 1st, 2015 at 10:45 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    Napag isipan namin magpipinsan yan bolitas na yan, kaso may kwento na naputulan/nabawasan daw dahil sa infection.
    Yap delikado nga ang infection sa nag lalagay ng bolitas. Karamihan ng nag papalagay nyan eh mga construction workers at seaman, panay pokpok kasi tinitira ng mga yan. Pang laban sa mga maluluwang ika nga.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I wonder if this is accurate. I saw it on tiktok and googled

"Researchers found that men with shorter length of the index finger compared to the ring finger, tended to have a longer penile length"

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

"Researchers found that men with shorter length of the index finger compared to the ring finger, tended to have a longer penile length"
    there are always exceptions.
    hence the word "tended".

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    It only takes 3.5 inches to please a woman.

It doesn't matter if it's Visa or MasterCard.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

... looking at my hands...
    "i certainly hope so!"
    heeh heh.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ... looking at my hands...
    "i certainly hope so!"
    heeh heh.
    Haha mag attach na tayo ng mga hand pics Doc hehe.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Yeah baby!

Men generally have shorter index fingers than ring fingers. The ratio of the length of the index finger to the ring finger is smaller for men than for women. In men, a smaller ratio, meaning the two digits are more similar in size, is thought to be associated with higher testosterone exposure before birth.
    The ratio between the length of the index finger and the ring finger of men's hands is associated with penis length, a study shows. Researchers found that men with a lower ratio, or a shorter length of the index finger compared to the ring finger, tended to have a longer penile length

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast