New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Napagaling eh di sana wala ng sakit buong mundo

may sakit pa rin kasi we cannot live forever sa ganito body. Kaya death is good. But iba topic na yan kasi about the purpose of Christ na.

Ang maganda sakit eh yung katandaan na. Not cancer or yung unique na sakit.

Sa usapang health eh hindi maganda isalalay buhay sa conventional medicine. Ang focus nila kwarta. Coconut oil siniraan, itlog siniraan, butter siniraan, saturated fat siniraan. Puro paninira eh masustansya pala.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Filipinos should be reading this. Iwan talaga dito.

The biological meaning of cholesterol is just starting to be explored.
    Everything that doctors know about cholesterol is wrong.
    New information about cholesterol is clarifying important issues in physiology and pathology.

Cholesterol, longevity, intelligence, and health.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Ang haba naman kags, paki summarize naman Ray Peat - Pro Sugar, Pro Coconut Oil, Pro Cholesterol

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    "People have always suspected that secxual desire was part of the highest human functioning. The expectancy process in the most uniquely human part of the brain is as essential for good secs as it is for good art or good science. Adequate nutrition, including vitamin E, is extremely important for the full functioning of this system."from "Nutrition for Women"

What does Ray Peat think about secx? (#535)

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Question and Answer is too long so ipost ko na lang summary

Ray Peat on the Coronavirus, Immunity, & Vaccines

Date Recorded: 2020-03-18

JB: I heard the immunity after the infection with the coronavirus is quite short lived, does Mr Peat have any opinion on acquire immunity to coronavirus?

RP: No, not at all, but one thing that is known is that after this kind of severe respiratory infection there was a great increase in the risk of pulmonary fibrosis, just because inflammation leads to fibrosis and reduce lung function, so apart from any future risk, I think the real thing to worry about is to stop the progression of that angiotensin related inflammatory production of tissue fibrosis and stiffness

JB: I see, anti-inflammatory will do that

RP: Yes

JB: What’s the best easy to deliver anti-inflammatory to the lung?

RP: I think through the mouth just eating like little losartan?, and the Chinese are recommending a variety of things, they including some virus killing chemicals, but I think the main their recommendation are losartan and cinanserin the anti-serotonin things being very broad spectrum protective anti-inflammatory, so I things cyproheptadine Is a good safe drug, and a lot of people are recommending the old approach to viruses, the idea of killing the virus, in the 70s and 80s, antiviral based on the idea of nucleoside analogues to mutate the DNA of the virus, acyclovir and ….? for example, and at that time, a lot of people were saying if you mutate the DNA-ARN of the virus aren’t you likely to be mutating the human DNA? and the FDA, proved studies they say absolutely not going to mutate, your gonadal DNA, but in recent years, 40 years later, the studies are saying yes, definitely injure the gonads and mutate human DNA, so people are now recommending wide spread use protectively nucleoside analog antivirals, but I think wide spread use of that is going to create genetic damage to the reproducing population.

JB: To sum up what the best course of action to protect ourselves?

RP: My first recommendation was is to eat well and make sure your vitamin D level is up around 50-60 ng/ml on blood test, which often take 5000 units per day, and to use a very safe antiviral such as aspirin, but if there is a sign of infection then I think Losartan and the anti-serotonin things will be appropriate to limit the degree of inflammation and not to worry about killing the virus or becoming immune to some future variant because your immune system is a lot better than vaccines but still the immune system doesn’t necessary keep up with the mutating virus.

JB: Ok, so losartan and cyproheptadine is good thing to take if aspirin is not working

RP: I thinks so, the Chinese recommend cinanserin, I don’t know if might be better than cyproheptadine

JB: You can also get vit D from sun light

RP: That’s the best thing.
    Ray Peat Interview - Ray Peat On The Coronavirus, Immunity, & Vaccines 22-3-18 | Ray Peat Forum

- - - -

Sa pagkakaintindi ko eh dont worry about killing the virus. Its important to limit the inflammation or having no inflammation at all. And sunlight na naman pinuri.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Ray Peat Interview KMUD - March 19th, 2021

HD 49:05- So I guess it’s good advice for people who've had the vaccine to continue wearing their mask?

RP 49:17- O yeah, if they were a volunteer for the vaccination. I think its good to encourage them to wear the mask since they’ve participated in a completely unknown experiment. The experiment is necessarily, the outcome is unknown, Since they're in the experiment as a guinea pig they should volunteer to wear the mask…

- - - - --

Ang lakas mang-asar hahahahaha!!!!

in the philippines..... hengde for the win

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    "When questions are answered, curiosity is rewarded, and the person is enlivened. In school, when following instructions and conforming to a routine is the main business, many questions must go unanswered, and curiosity is punished by the dulling emptiness of the routine"
    -Ray Peat

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    [FONT=Lucida Console]"When questions are answered,
    when questions are answered, with the CORRECT answers!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    "Although the dietetic association now feebly acknowledges that sugars don't raise the blood sugar more quickly than starches do, they can't get away from their absurd old recommendations, which were never scientifically justified: “Eat more starches, such as bread, cereal, and starchy vegetables--6 servings a day or more. Start the day with cold (dry) cereal with nonfat/skim milk or a bagel with one teaspoon of jelly/jam. Put starch center stage--pasta with tomato sauce, baked potato with chili, rice and stir-fried beef and vegetables. Add cooked black beans, corn, or garbanzo beans (chickpeas) to salads or casseroles.”

The Dietetic Association's association with General Mills, the breakfast cereal empire, (and Kellog, Nabisco, and many other food industry giants) might have something to do with their starchy opinions. Starch-grain embolisms can cause brain damage, but major money can also make people say stupid things." -Ray Peat

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^^^

kung si ray peat ang masusunod ano dapat kainin sa umaga

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123