New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 157 of 164 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1631
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by KenGarcia View Post
    Saka one thing, minumura, dinidirty finger at binabato ng bottle players natin. Pero ano ginawa nung Chinese Marshals? Wala nakatunganga lang at tumatawa pa.
    Hinde naman binato, inambahan lang as for cursing, dirty fingers that's ok. Dito lang sa atin bawal yun. Bawal nga uminom ng beer sa sports event here but not abroad.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    If you stayed here in China long enough like me, you'll know that ganun talaga mga chinese dito, some are arrogant, mayabang, inconsiderable disrespectful brats, what do you expect to those people na biglang yumaman, I've seen kids that berates his mother in front of many people, nakakagigil that gusto ko ng sapakin.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't get it. Did our basketball team expect that they will be given a red carpet welcome? That Chinese fans will give them accolades when they played against their national team in CHINA?

We all know the reasons bakit sila natalo

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    SBP thinking of not sending a team to the wild card tournament | Inquirer Sports

There will be 18 teams vying for three Olympic berths, with the groupings to be known in November. The SBP is also not interested in hosting one of those wild card events.

“There’s no certainty of us getting the best players (from the PBA) and we have never been given time to prepare,” Vargas said.

Vargas was reacting to a report that came out on Sunday that the PBA is willing to make adjustments to its 41st Season, set to open on Oct. 18, to accommodate Gilas for the wild card event.

“Thank you very much if they want to help,” Vargas said. “But at the end of the day, the Commissioner’s Office has not been able to help us. They keep saying that we have the full support (of the league) and (yet) get two months of practice.

“And they cannot do anything if the players don’t like to play.”

Vargas said that the SBP is very appreciative of the support Gilas has been getting from this basketball-crazy country. And it is precisely because of this that the cage body is driven to take the sport to the highest level in the future.

“It’s hard to give hope to the Filipino people that we will use PBA players, and that we can form the best team possible,” Vargas went on.

“What is happening that it is us making it difficult for us (Filipinos) to succeed.”
    Just like what Hen. Luna said, "Mayroon tayong mas malaking kaaway kaysa sa mga Amerikano, Ang ating sarili"
    Last edited by macsd; October 6th, 2015 at 11:23 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    If you stayed here in China long enough like me, you'll know that ganun talaga mga chinese dito, some are arrogant, mayabang, inconsiderable disrespectful brats, what do you expect to those people na biglang yumaman, I've seen kids that berates his mother in front of many people, nakakagigil that gusto ko ng sapakin.
    I have a couple of Chinese friends when I studied abroad for a couple of years. These friends of mine are good people.

BUT other Chinese in the dorm are really loud, dirty, and inconsiderate. I get the loud part as Pinoys are also loud when in big groups. But being inconsiderate and dirty (hindi marunong mag-imis ng pinaglutuan ang pinagkainin) really tests by patience.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have a couple of Chinese friends when I studied abroad for a couple of years. These friends of mine are good people.

BUT other Chinese in the dorm are really loud, dirty, and inconsiderate. I get the loud part as Pinoys are also loud when in big groups. But being inconsiderate and dirty (hindi marunong mag-imis ng pinaglutuan ang pinagkainin) really tests by patience.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sir, it's how they were brought up, don't know if proper hygiene were taught in their school kasi may nakikita akong mga students lalo na grade school na sobrang dumi pag labas ng school nila, minsan naman nakikita ko mga bata na naglalaro sa floor lng and pinapabayaan lng ng mga parents

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Sir, it's how they were brought up, don't know if proper hygiene were taught in their school kasi may nakikita akong mga students lalo na grade school na sobrang dumi pag labas ng school nila, minsan naman nakikita ko mga bata na naglalaro sa floor lng and pinapabayaan lng ng mga parents
    one child policy. Kaya spoiled brat mga tao

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Hindi naman na kasi issue kung panalo or talo. Wala na akong paki don. Ang sakin lang they didn't deserve that kind of treatment. Madali kasi magsabi na ganon talaga kesyo hostile or nasa ibang teritoryo tayo kasi hindi naman tayo ang andun at naka experience first hand. Just my few cents. If you guys think na okay lang ung naging trato ng host nation sa players natin well that's fine. Para sakin it is not acceptable kahit saang anggulo ko tignan.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Here's an analysis of the China-PHL FIBA Asia Finals by coach Nick. If you can't accept defeat, click on something else.

PHI - 2013 FIBA Asia